Woo hoo: 24 nominated for Best Drama!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

camiloj

War Child
Just thoght I'd shout from the rooftops about my happiness that my favorite tv show of last season was nominated for Best Drama and Best Actor in a Drama.

It comes out in DVD in September...

Woo hoo 24!

Six Feet Under? Ive never seen it. I believe if it dont come on ABC, CBS, NBC, or FOX you dont need to watch it. SIKE but seriously I dont pay the EXTRA $20-25 the cable companies charge you just to see Sex and the City and Six Feet Under. But I hear its a great show...

and DUH, I speak of only the BEST new show last season, 24 with Kiefer Sutherland. It was on Fox. each epidose is one hour in a 24 hour day on the California Presidential Primary and someone is trying to kill the guy and Kiefer works for the CTU, Counter Terrorism Unit and it is just full of twists and a GREAT story! It will be out on DVD in September, check it out!

Camilo:

I am thrilled to hear of the honors and the DVD release! Hopefully the DVD will have some goodies as well. This has been my favorite TV show in a long time. Very addictive to say the least.

If I am not mistaken, I saw a trailer on Fox saying that it would be back next fall. How is that going to work? Will Agent Jack Bauer have another assignment protecting Senator David Palmer further along the campaign trail? I can't wait till it starts again.

~U2Alabama

U2LA said:
DUH, I speak of only the BEST new show last season, 24 with Kiefer Sutherland!

:lol: :lol: .....sorry, i thought the 24 was for how many noms it got:huh:

[n' i believe Six Feet Under got 23 noms or somethin' like that; thats why i thought you where talking about this show!.... its awesome anyways!:yes: :yes: :yes: ]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom