Won't you wrap the night around me.... and DESCRIBE!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's just a squire strat. It's all I need for now anyway. Danelectro used to have some sweet, unexpensive electrics a few years ago. If I could find one of those used.. I would be complete.

Hey guys - I disappeared for a bit to eat!:D

NCG - where in England were you? I think I remember you saying you were in London - did you get to see any other parts of England?

Raven - I added you to my friends list on last.fm already!:up:

^^^^
well, what are the suggestions? *taps foot*

^^^ah, i've got one of those. i've actually played it lately cause the other one has been breaking strings

^^:madwife: i posted twice in a few minutes, happy :angry:

^hey tilli :wave:

England :drool:

I usually keep away from FYM, usually. There's another forum that I went to for years and it used to get really heated.. still does actually. So now I usually just browse the section and move along.

new_craic_girl said:
windsor also tilli. but mostly in london. rainy and cold. brrrr.

it is like that alot of the time :rolleyes: - summers here can be good, but you can't always guarantee good weather.

I like London - there is lots to do down there. (i live further North) Did you get to go to Covent Garden at all? Its my favourite bit of London.

redkat said:
bye lesley

Raven I added you to my lastfm

when I look at my stats I kinda don't believe them. :slant:

they just don't seem right

In what way? There do seem to be a few problems with that site from time to time - like it saying i have listened to songs more times than i actually have:huh:

Hey ana:wave: Whats wrong?

VG - i love the Sinead o'Connor version :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom