Won't you wrap the night around me.... and DESCRIBE!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^^it is for a role, he said it makes him look like a goat :lol:

he's so cute :love:

<frustrated at the stupid site :angry: I've been listening to Secret Garden for 10 minutes and it's not there :lol:

^^he has had one :wink: well yeah, then I like his stubble :drool:

the thing is....i have a load of laundry in the dryer i was supposed to fold hours ago. so now its wrinkled. so before i can fold it i need to run the dryer for another 15 min or so...but i can't bother to get my ass off the couch and turn the dryer on

although I have to say FYM can be pretty lame lately. everything has to turn into a gay marriage/bush bashing/etc thread and the same things are said over and over. I'm not complaining cos I haven't started too many intelligent threads over there recently, but seriously:huh:

i should leave now, although i'm not going to bed because i have to fold the goddam laundry :angry:

personal jesus is a cool song, had tainted love stuck in my head for a month straight once, that wasn't fun

anyway, g'nite :wave:

VertigoGal said:
although I have to say FYM can be pretty lame lately. everything has to turn into a gay marriage/bush bashing/etc thread and the same things are said over and over. I'm not complaining cos I haven't started too many intelligent threads over there recently, but seriously:huh:

There's just not a whole lot going on politically right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom