women of interference appreciation thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i've made some really, really great friends through this site. i'm not just talking about people who i IM with or send PMs to when something happens on this board. i'm talking about people that i see, on a fairly regular basis. people i have dinner with, people i go to concerts with (and not just U2), people who call me at work, people who plan vacation time to come visit me, people who are there with personal recommendations when i need them (our fax machine hasn't seen that much action in years! thank you - you know who you are), people who have become geniune fixtures in my life and who i care about very much. real people. not just words on a screen.

and yes, a couple of them are men, but i decided just to talk about the ladies this time because i knew that the good men of interference wouldn't have any problems with that, being the gentlemen that they are.

:sexywink:

this thread wasn't about tooting anyone's horn. in fact, it wasn't about anything other than showing my appreciation for them, and appreciation for the fact that i know so many other people have similar people in their lives because of this place, and i think that's a great thing.

i honestly didn't think that anyone could possibly take issue with that.

sicy, maybe we could just close the thread.

bonosgirl84 said:
i've made some really, really great friends through this site. i'm not just talking about people who i IM with or send PMs to when something happens on this board. i'm talking about people that i see, on a fairly regular basis. people i have dinner with, people i go to concerts with (and not just U2), people who call me at work, people who plan vacation time to come visit me, people who are there with personal recommendations when i need them (our fax machine hasn't seen that much action in years! thank you - you know who you are), people who have become geniune fixtures in my life and who i care about very much. real people. not just words on a screen.

and yes, a couple of them are men, but i decided just to talk about the ladies this time because i knew that the good men of interference wouldn't have any problems with that, being the gentlemen that they are.

:yes: :love:

Please don't have the thread closed. It was going great and it can most certainly get back on track.

bonosgirl84 said:

this thread wasn't about tooting anyone's horn. in fact, it wasn't about anything other than showing my appreciation for them, and appreciation for the fact that i know so many other people have similar people in their lives because of this place, and i think that's a great thing.

I have similar women who have come into my life because of this site.

I agree with, respect, and admire your original sentiment. :up:

the soul waits said:
I am voicing my opinion as i believe is a normal thing to on a discussion forum.

I'm confused - what exactly is your opinion? Maybe if it was clearly stated...?

bonosgirl84 said:

:up: to everything. In the past 10 months I've been apart of this site, I've become very close friends with some of the women of interference. And I was lucky enough to be able to meet a few of them. :heart:

I am a midwest working girl who does not get the respect I deserve. I love music and I love people who love good music. I have found a place where the people have a common interest and that is hard to find where I am from .So this thread made my day!:applaud:

Sherry Darling said:
a big shout out to my Virginia ladies :appplaud: and to all my ladies who take ACTION to make the world a better place--ladies like Sula, Boston Anne, Pax (where has she been?), President U2 Dem :D (even if there is the issue of corporate ownership by Dr. Pepper ;) ), Queen Bee who designed the Angel's website, Sicy who knows when and how the bring the smack down, Olive who hosts the Angels, and Yolland who brings a genuine wisdom, humanity and compassion to FYM (which is no mean feat) and all the ladies of Interland :up:

:drool:dr. Pepper:drool:

:shifty:

women rock :rockon:

To the women of Interference, and the men who love them. :sexywink:

201_champagne_toast_75.jpg

I have had nothing but great conversations with all the girls here, but I dont think I'll ever get along with that one girl, Redrocks.

Burn! Got you back!

DeadMansParty said:
I have had nothing but great conversations with all the girls here, but I dont think I'll ever get along with that one girl, Redrocks.

Burn! Got you back!

Are you two EVER gonna get over this feuding?

You make me laff so much I piss myself! :shocked:

Carek1230 said:

Are you two EVER gonna get over this feuding?

You make me laff so much I piss myself! :shocked:

we only fight online, its more like flirting, we should both come out of the closet, but its hard, our spouses our too hot! When we hang out, its all about drinkin beers!

bonosgirl84 said:

beegee rocks. :heart:

And so do all the women on interference. :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom