women of interference appreciation thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
To the women of interference!

No matter how annoying your male associates are you always carry on unperturbed!

:wink:

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
BG, I suppose you should have included submissive and dependent women too.

i guess so!

i'm not really sure what the problem is.

and since we just seem to be getting hit-and-run type posts i guess we'll never know.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
One of two kickass Detroit Interland women in da house. :sexywink:

Other ass kicker reporting for duty :sexywink:

Great opening post :up:

Not to be taken as a blanket statement about all the females here of course, but true about MANY of them. :D

U2SavesTheWorld said:
:huh:

I'm confused about this thread at this point.

I am too. Then again I've realised I'm confused about everything. So I've decided to revel in my confustion. :yes:

...so... confused female reporting! :)

Awwwwwww what a great thread! Really made my day to come across this :). :hug:'s to ALL of you great interference women! I am so proud to be one of those among some really extrodionary females! :happy:

Btw writer/poet/legal student of the East Coast from Delaware here! :wave:

:wave: Soon-to-be-former insurance chick appreciating from the southeast NC coast here!! (I'm changing my job on Thursday - after 12/13 yrs in the same industry! :ohmy: )

:heart: :heart: :heart: Much appreciation for all the awesome Inter-chicks who support me when I need it, make me laugh, make me think & help me share the greatest band in the world! :up: ( :heart: Love for the fellas, too. :wink: )

:up: Probably one of THE GREATEST threads I've yet to see here in Inter-land! Good job, bg!

Representing San Diego here! :love: Can't get much stronger or more independent than mee!

:hug: to all the Inteland females :heart: :heart: :heart:

(some of the inter dudes aren't so bad neither :D

Great idea! :hug:

Props to all the interland women and Happy V-Day! :heart:

Be glad you aren`t here in Japan; here women are supposed to buy the men chocolate and men don`t get the women anything. :down: :(

Dulce de Leche said:

Be glad you aren`t here in Japan; here women are supposed to buy the men chocolate and men don`t get the women anything. :down: :(

Sounds like Japan is the place to be :up: Except no one should buy anybody anything because of that stupid ass day.

U2democrat said:
One of many Virginia women here! (I feel weird calling myself a woman I still consider myself a girl even though i'm 19. :shrug: ) :rockon:

Yeah, I feel the same way...just turned 20 a few weeks ago and I'm still not used to not being a teenager anymore. :huh: And I'm also from good ol' VA! :wink:
I know I'm relatively new here, but I just wanted to say that you all seem like great people and I'm glad to be chatting with you. :rockon: :hug:

:heart:

I can't say enough about the awesome women of Interference! Smart, funny, talented, sexy, ambitious, warm...you name it, you'll find it here!

Oh, West Coast business owner here :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom