woman are great for

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zoomerang96

ONE love, blood, life
1. playing with ones already frayed emotions and then feeding them to the lions.

2. looking fantastic on the outside, more rotten than a whortenced (remember that that is my word) dead sun-dried apricot on the inside.

3. great for dating as long as your initials are not a.d.

4. being mothers (mine is wonderful)

5. being their when you need them, but only as friends

6. dropping obvious hints, but i never pick up on them.

7. acting innocent, but are truly devious.

8. are great for someone to waste all their time thinking about.

9. look at number 8.

10. having sex with, so ive been told. what. bring it on. sorry.

------

the rest of the over-the-top, self-indulgent thread will be more of the feeling-sorry-for-yourself variety.

when i talk you dont hear me when i knock you dont answer when i call you dont pick up when im there you see right through me when you call im distant when im right your right when im wrong your right when your wrong im wrong for thinking that you might be anything other than right this machine will not communicate these thoughts and the strain i am under i see beatiful woman all the time i wish i could buy one for free does it mean id have to offer my heart i really hope not i have a black heart these days i love and people love me but really i still havent found what im looking for.

let it be known when i find the girl that blows open my doors and vice versa you will all know about it. let it also be known that interference holds a great deal of wonderful woman.

there is no feeling, NONE NONE NONE NONE ZERO NONE ( do you get it?) feeling like a mutual admiration between you and the object of your desire. none.

------

you want me?

well come and break the door down

ill be waiting with a gun and a pack of sandwichs.

-------

without doubt i will regret this thread the next time i come here.

consider this thread nothing mroe than venting steam at the inequivacle loss of something beautiful.

i never said i was a good typer/speller.

do any of you have any idea whats going on?

------------------
-death bear

[This message has been edited by Zoomerang96 (edited 12-12-2001).]

11. being vindictive, manipulating, and backstabbing you when all youve ever done is be a great friend...
frown.gif

Originally posted by ~unforgettableFOXfire~:
11. being vindictive, manipulating, and backstabbing you when all youve ever done is be a great friend...
frown.gif

Uh, guys are great at this too-trust me, I know
mad.gif

And women are sometimes great at doing this to other women-trust me, I know this too
frown.gif

While I agree significantly with you both there, women are good for things too. Like bearing children (men could NOT do it)
-smelling good
-the economy (lots of shopping....)
Wow, I guess I can't think of much beyond that...but I like me, and I'm a woman. So there!!
tongue.gif

------------------
Go lightly down your darkened way.

Teddy Bear screw her!!!

She is not worthy of you.

Plus you'll never see her again anyway!!

* comes to break down your door.

howd you know it was her??? very good memory....

to be honest this is about everyone i see/meet. i have no balls to talk to anyone really. then when i do, i make a fool out of myself.

skeek, i read you are about to get involved with someone special. enjoy the honeymoon and dont let it end.

------------------
-death bear

Screw your pessimistic bullshit!

12. Being caring, funny, beautiful and delightful.

Hey bear. Nice thread. I must agree with it all, in regards to love.

My head hurts trying to answer "what's going on?" I wish I could help, but I feel like I'm in a similar quandry.

~melon

------------------
"Oh no...my brains."

women: can't live with em, can't live without em.

------------------
Remember the goul.

Shake n' bake
Do whatever it takes

Originally posted by pub crawler:
lol. Ah, Bama, I'm disappointed in you. With the "just kidding," you explained yourself! You're supposed to keep us guessing, it's more fun that way.

I know; I just didn't want to turn a pleasant "Lemonade Stand" thread into a mean and dirty debate thread as I tend to do in "Free Your Mind."

Back
Top Bottom