Woman accused of killing cousin in fight over French fries

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

easytiger

New Yorker
http://abclocal.go.com/wls/news/091304_ap_ns_frenchfries.html
Woman accused of killing cousin in fight

September 13, 2004 (Chicago) — A 19-year-old Chicago woman has been charged with murder for allegedly stabbing her cousin to death during a quarrel over a 99-cent box of French fries.

Police say Antoinette Jenkins and her cousin Antoine Jenkins, also 19, had visited a White Castle hamburger restaurant on the West side early yesterday morning and were on the street near their home when they began fighting over the box of fries. They say Antoinette took a knife and stabbed her cousin once in his heart.

She was arrested later in the day at a hotel, and police said they found bags from White Castle in her room.

Who knew people could get so worked up over a bunch of fried potatoes... :down: :huh:

She might die from the French Fries too, years later when her cholesteral goes way up. What a waste of 2 young lives.

Killed her over 99 cent fries? That's insane!

I'd only kill someone for Super Sized fries.

Are white castle fries worth killing for? I mean ... McDonalds fries I can understand, but I have never had White Castle fries.

"She was arrested later in the day at a hotel, and police said they found bags from White Castle in her room."

:lol: I'm sorry, I just found that hilarious :p

:eek:

JessicaAnn said:
Are white castle fries worth killing for? I mean ... McDonalds fries I can understand, but I have never had White Castle fries.

McDonald fries are :censored:! I don't like Flemish fries (as they are too thick), but I don't need the Anoxeric McDonalds Fries either. Too thin, thus cold too soon. :yuck:

Popmartijn said:

McDonald fries are :censored:! I don't like Flemish fries (as they are too thick), but I don't need the Anoxeric McDonalds Fries either. Too thin, thus cold too soon. :yuck:

Have you ever had the McDonald's fries in America ... they're to die for ... :shifty: pardon the pun.

Catman said:
"She was arrested later in the day at a hotel, and police said they found bags from White Castle in her room."

:lol: I'm sorry, I just found that hilarious :p

:eek:
Maybe it is some sort of weird addiction:shifty:

Last edited:
I just wonder what the hell she was thinking when she pulled out the knife! I imagine she's gonna say she didn't mean it, but stabbing takes a fair amount of force. It doesn't just "go off" or anything like that. Amazing.

And I laughed at the White Castle bags in the hotel room too!

Popmartijn said:

We have thinner fries too Marty:wink:
Ever heard of "steppegras"? although I'm not a fan of the real thick or thin ones, I like the medium size ;)

You should come on over:tongue:

Back
Top Bottom