Woman

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MonaVox

Rock n' Roll Doggie
[color=royal blue]WHOA. MAN

WHOOOOAAAAA MAN

She stole my :heart: and my cat

(name that movie and then.....quote somethin from another movie and then.....carry on.)
[/color]

Last edited:
this is a fun game mona.

so i married an axe murderer.

back when i was picking beans in guatemala, we used to make fresh coffee, right off the trees i mean. that was good. this is shit but, hey, i'm in a police station.

Re: this is a fun game mona.

Screaming Flower said:
so i married an axe murderer.

back when i was picking beans in guatemala, we used to make fresh coffee, right off the trees i mean. that was good. this is shit but, hey, i'm in a police station.

The Usual Suspects

I haven't felt that good since Archie Gemmill scored against Holland in 1978!

:silent:

Last edited:
*skips wanderer. I want to play

Naya said:
I haven't felt that good since Archie Gemmill scored against Holland in 1978!

Trainspotting

Normally, both of you would be dead as fucking fried chicken by now, but since I'm in a transitional period, I don't want to kill either one of your asses.

Re: *skips wanderer. I want to play

Sicy said:

Trainspotting

Normally, both of you would be dead as fucking fried chicken by now, but since I'm in a transitional period, I don't want to kill either one of your asses.

Pulp Fiction

She's gone. She gave me a pen. I gave her my heart, she gave me a pen.

:sad:

*skips people that cant read

Naya said:
She's gone. She gave me a pen. I gave her my heart, she gave me a pen.

Say Anything.

Yeah, why don't I go eat some hay. I can make things out of clay, or lay by the bay, I just may. Whaddya say?

Re: *skips people that cant read

Sicy said:

Say Anything.

Yeah, why don't I go eat some hay. I can make things out of clay, or lay by the bay, I just may. Whaddya say?

Happy Gilmore (? )

Both my wife and daughter think I'm this gigantic loser and they're right, I have lost something. I'm not exactly sure what it is but I know I didn't always feel this... sedated. But you know what? It's never too late to get it back.

That's an easy one !

Re: *skips people that cant read

Sicy said:

Happy Gilmore.

I repeat:

You're a Hooker?

Re: Re: *skips people that cant read

Naya said:

Both my wife and daughter think I'm this gigantic loser and they're right, I have lost something. I'm not exactly sure what it is but I know I didn't always feel this... sedated. But you know what? It's never too late to get it back.

That's an easy one !

American beauty (that movie gave me bad dreams)

YOU'RE A HOOKER?

Re: Re: *skips people that cant read

Naya said:

American Beauty

let's see...how about:

He's very clean...

another hint

Short actor who died this year.

Falls out of his car in the movie.

You're a Hooker!?!

Hallelujah Here She Comes said:
and I used to be over by the window, and I could see the squirrels, and they were married
Office Space

So kick back, relax, and ponder this: where are all the good men dead? In the heart, or in the head?

jkayet said:
So kick back, relax, and ponder this: where are all the good men dead? In the heart, or in the head?

Grosse Point Blank

Your request is not unlike your lower intestine: stinky and loaded with danger.

Back
Top Bottom