Wolf Parade "At Mount Zoomer"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah, I think that it sounds a lot more consistent than did Apologies To The Queen Mary, which I could not stand. Nothing life-changing, but it's all right.

There is nothing here as stunning as "I'll Believe In Anything," though, which remains one of the best tracks I've heard, this decade.

I really like the opening track, 'Soldier's Grin', the second track, 'Call It A Ritual', and 'The Grey Estates'.

I still have to listen to the last 3 or 4 songs, though.

I agree, nothing Earth-shattering, but still some really good and fun songs here.

I'm really looking forward to this. Unlike you guys, Apologies was and is probably one of my favs of the last 5 years. I still listen to it here and there now even. I think it's every bit as good, if not better, than either Arcade Fire album. I think I may hold out until Tuesday for this, but I'm glad to hear it's good.

I'm really looking forward to this. Unlike you guys, Apologies was and is probably one of my favs of the last 5 years. I still listen to it here and there now even. I think it's every bit as good, if not better, than either Arcade Fire album. I think I may hold out until Tuesday for this, but I'm glad to hear it's good.

It's good, but I much prefer Apologies :pray: :pray:

I remember hearing some positive things about these guys, and specifically the album Apologies to the Queen Mary.

What do they sound like and what are some songs that I should check out if I want to get a good taste of them?

I like wolves, and I like a good parade every once in a while so they've got that goin for them at least.

Did you know that I have "I'll believe in anything" as my response to the "Religious Views" section on my networking site of choice, Got Edge? Did you know that? Is that one of the things you know?

Shine A Light

Took me a while to get past the fact that they sound nothing like they did on the debut, but this album is still pretty damn solid. I may get quite into this with many listens.

I just previewed this on iTunes.

I don't know...I was hoping for another Arcade Fire/Modest Mouse hybrid. :sad: They evolved!

Back
Top Bottom