Wittenoom Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Varitek said:

The point? Simply to have fun and fulfill that emotional need, for one.

But more deeply, because you aren't going to get it right without practice. Learning what you want in a partner, how you want your interaction to be, that kind of thing, is important, and can happen with relationships that are obviously not going to end in marrriage. A year is a really long time, go for it.

Well, this isn't really my mindset, but I see your point. I don't know. Like I say, right now all I really want are friends who actually live near me.

The Charleston is awesome. I listen to Paul Whiteman's version ALL THE TIME.

SafetyDance.jpg

major_panic said:

Dalton would only be proud if you'd, like, totally swooshed that albino chick off her feet or something.

:lol:

I hate to think how badly it'd go if I tried to do that.

"Hey, baby, want to come back to my place and see my photos of the DX class?"

s640x480

Oh yeah. :drool:

Bono's speech at the start of Love Rescue Me, 25/11/89: "Rock and roll cannot change things. People change things. But rock and roll belongs to the people. People will make the changes." Then he dedicates it to various communist countries and people who brought about non-violent change: "our music belongs to those people; we give it to them." And then to the people of China, specifically referencing the Tianamen Square protesters.

Axver said:
Bono's speech at the start of Love Rescue Me, 25/11/89: "Rock and roll cannot change things. People change things. But rock and roll belongs to the people. People will make the changes." Then he dedicates it to various communist countries and people who brought about non-violent change: "our music belongs to those people; we give it to them." And then to the people of China, specifically referencing the Tianamen Square protesters.

On cue

major_panic said:

I thought you'd lke that touch.

:lol: Indeed.

Ugh, why am I listening to Love Rescue Me? There's not even going to be a snippet.

coolian2 said:

Love Rescue Me / Walk Like An Egyptian (snippet)

That would be too funny.

We once got Mysterious Ways / It's Raining Men (snippet).

Love Rescue Me / Walk Like An Egyptian (snippet) / Hit Me Baby One More Time (snppet) Slow Down Baby (Snippet) / Photograph (Snippet) / Never Again (Snippet)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom