Wittenoom Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear world,

I find it interesting that those of us outside North America seem to be abbreviating it as "Saint Paddy's Day", while those in North America are saying "Saint Patty's Day".

Regards,
Ax

major_panic said:
Dear Ax,

You should probably wash your dishes, if nothing else, before you're invaded by the colony of bacteria that is surely growing on them.

You have also been added to my phonebook as "Andre Axver" as I don't know your last name. I'd tell you more about the cool change, but I'm inside.

Also, I feel bad about using library computers for leisure while everyone around me seems to be working, so I'm heading off.

Have fun postwhores,
major_panic

Dear Maj.,

I am rather aware of this. But last night, heat trumped my desire to do anything else. Ugh, I hate this weather.

And haha, I'm so used to using Axver as an online last name of convenience that I have sometimes nearly filled in official forms as André Axver.

Way to be considerate. :tsk:

Have fun doing whatever,
Ax

I found that interesting myself, Axver..

My mother, who lives in Ireland, sent me a message as St.Paddy's and I had to look and it and think;... have I been writing it wrong all these years... :shrug:

Honestly, Saint Patty sounds like the patron saint of cow droppings to me. :lol:

Ugh, I better go. I've got far too much to do in the next hour to keep staying on this thread. :(

Have a good one! :wave:

So, the thread's dead again?

Well, I'm not going to help. I got everything done that I needed to do in my hour, and now I'm off to university. See you lot in some 4.5 hours. :wave:

Just listened to The Fly from Chicago and the Adelaide stuff you sent. It's very good. Oh, and HMTMKMKM Manheim, which I still need to give another listen.

Do you have Dirty Day from that Adelaide show, by any chance?

Exactly! I was contemplating staying home today, its been that hot my hours of sleep are so messed up.

Maybe if its another sleepless night tonight I'll stay home.

What are you up to this evening, you're time?

hi guys. i'm exhausted for some reason. guess the 6 hours of sleep i got cause i had to wake up for class did it, when over break i was getting 9 or so. see, i am human, i do sleep.

i think i'm gonna drink a few beers and watch a tv show or two.

Screwtape: one request from you for tonight - do you have Alex Descends Into Hell for a Bottle of Milk?

I got four hours of sleep last night, which is probably why I'm so tired right now.

i think i'll sample the tudors pilot, as i still don't have the wire finale and how i met your mother (new ep!!!!!!!!) is taking forever

speaking of tv, Arrested Development the movie is pretty much happening :hyper:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom