with a heart of glass or a heart of stone just u wait till i get u home..DESCRIBE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I am looking through a forum, and just found a post my girlfriend made, it was a thread asking if you where stuck on a desert island, what one thing would you want, and she said me :D

You remind me of someone on the site. Their is this thread like here that was very popular and Kate and I have taken it over, and everyone else has left the thread completely, if they come in it is for them to say either get a room, or you are sick.

Well other people seem more understanding but are more annoying, this girl all she ever says is awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well no matter what she is tryin' to do, awwww is now my least favourite word in the English language.

And the girl even created a thread about us titled, Kate and Shorty awwwwwww

I wish it was good news, but she can't get on the computer anymore, her mother has found her "backdoor" tot he internet, and she was in tears on the phone :( :sad:

Her and her mother have a pretty bad relationship, and we haven't told our parents about us, and my mother hearing me say the name of a Australian girl I talk to on the net, when I answer the phone isn't a good thing

Okay I am taking the advice of a friend, she thinks I woudl get questioned less if I just put on my earphones and do homework, and running up stairs will make them ask more questions

*sofia* said:
^a good one? Your mother need not care about your business with your friends. It's easy for me to say, of course..........:(

Ye, I just wish my sister didn't have such a big mouth, if you feel like you have to tell someone a secret a six year old ain't a good person

Back
Top Bottom