with a heart of glass or a heart of stone just u wait till i get u home..DESCRIBE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VertigoGal said:
hey reggie, of course we are :rockon:

<listening to MC solaar :lol:

ok irishteen, what song/artist is it though?

It's "Jesus says he loves me"(But the title is kind of sarcasm) by Aslan, they are a Irish band from the same area of Dublin as U2, and the lead singer once talked to Bono, after Christy said some bad things about him to a paper

VertigoGal said:

:drool:

they played MLK at my concert in atlanta because he's from here of course, and some of his family were at the concert. :D

^ they did MLK here in los angeles the 2nd night for Rosa Parks (but i went the first night :( )

VertigoGal said:
see ya later reggie :wave:

sounds interesting irishteen...i like the title. nice juicy gossip too :drool: do they still have a feud going on or anything?

:wink:

I don't know it's from Aslan's made in Dublin cd, where he comments when the band were starting up there was a flood of record companys in Ireland tryin' to find the next U2(In 1987) and in a interview, he was asked a bunch of questions and they were all about U2, so he went crazy and attacked U2 and the journalist, and what he said was printed and he got a call from Bono the next day that went something like "Why did you f**king say that about us, I mean who the f**k are you anyway"

*sofia* said:
I have msn..

OK, well as I'm trying to set it up, I typed in my email address and then when I click login it says "Sign in to MSN messenger failed because the service is not available or you may not be connected to the internet."

Irishteen said:

I don't know it's from Aslan's made in Dublin cd, where he comments when the band were starting up there was a flood of record companys in Ireland tryin' to find the next U2(In 1987) and in a interview, he was asked a bunch of questions and they were all about U2, so he went crazy and attacked U2 and the journalist, and what he said was printed and he got a call from Bono the next day that went something like "Why did you f**king say that about us, I mean who the f**k are you anyway"

:laugh: that's kinda funny

Back
Top Bottom