with a heart of glass or a heart of stone just u wait till i get u home..DESCRIBE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Irishteen said:

It's a bunch of meaningless words grouped together, so that some eejit can find a menaing that isn't there, just so he can make me suffer, by tryin' to find the meaning as well, and write about it

Translation: "I'm indifferent to poetry, I just hate it when it becomes my homework"

I covered up the flash with my finger and it came out all red :love:

My hair looks weird 'cause it was wet :wink:

here's another of the same pretty much

Digital cameras :love:

Last edited:
Poetry is the basis for the lyrics of 95% of the music you listen to, if it wasn't for poetry you'd be listening to nothing but instrumentals!

Not that there's anything wrong with instrumentals...the music is the most important thing after all.

namkcuR said:
Poetry is the basis for the lyrics of 95% of the music you listen to, if it wasn't for poetry you'd be listening to nothing but instrumentals!

Not that there's anything wrong with instrumentals...the music is the most important thing after all.

I said in general, in general thre poetry in the music IMO is helped greatly, by the music. They add depth to the poems, depth they don't get in a book

^^:flirt:

Nam- I look really weird and not like myself and it's like a year old but (keep in mind I'm leaning at a weird angle because I'm like at least 3 inches taller than her :lol: )

melisa5.jpg

:love:

:lol: did you see that mirror pic I posted for a sec or are you assuming my hair is long from the other ones?

I don't like to keep them up!

sami0201 said:
^^:flirt:

Nam- I look really weird and not like myself and it's like a year old but

melisa5.jpg

:love:

:lol: did you see that mirror pic I posted for a sec or are you assuming my hair is long from the other ones?

I don't like to keep them up!

I saw the mirror pic.

Why don't you like to keep them up? Who cares?

sami0201 said:
^I don't know...I don't like to have my pics up on the internet...that one will be edited in a minute too :p

Yeah but it's also in my post from when I quoted it....you can't edit my post :wink:

So, what, are afraid some pervert is gonna save them and get off to them or something?

namkcuR said:

Yeah but it's also in my post from when I quoted it....you can't edit my post :wink:

So, what, are afraid some pervert is gonna save them and get off to them or something?

But I can edit the photobucket addy :tongue:

:lol: No, I don't know...it just makes me uncomfortable for them to be up permanently :shrug:

sami0201 said:

But I can edit the photobucket addy :tongue:

:lol: No, I don't know...it just makes me uncomfortable for them to be up permanently :shrug:

hmm...ok, well, I don't get it, but whatever floats your boat :)

Back
Top Bottom