Wish me Luck! I NEED to get the VISA to the US

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Good luck Ana! I know someone who was really stressed about getting a visa too. And he was really nervous about the interview, then again, he had ummm....issues. But everything worked out just fine. If he could get a visa, you should have no problem.

Good luck! I'm sending in my visa application for further leave to the remain in the UK as a spouse next week and am worried abotu it, but usually if you've done everything you're supposed to and taken extra precautions you'll be fine. :)

Thanks u guys! :)

Sicy: This VISA is like a passport to get into the US for 10 years straight. First I need to schedule an appointment by phone to the US Consulate. They give me a date, I need to pay a 100 dlls. for the request to a bank and then when the day arrives, I need to show the receipt of that payment and my passport. A US official will ask me questions like where do I work, Why do I wanna visit the US, Do I have support the household, things like that. If approved, Theyll give me a laser card that will be used each time I wanna cross the border. If denied, I need to wait like a year to request another appointment. Ive known of people who have requested the VISA but have beed rejected more than 3 times!!! That?s what has me nervous, I sure do not want to see a 100 grand in the trash. I really really must get it. I would love to see a lot of places like the Grand Canyon, Vegas Baby, Yosemite Park but whats most important right now is to see U2. Im pretty sure theyre not coming to mexico again. I live just south of San Diego and not being able to go again (as the last tour) will certainly break my heart.
*Sigh Oh well. Ill keep my hopes up

Very interesting. Is someone from the U.S. sponsoring you or are just doing it all by yourself?

Good luck!

just don't tell them your main reason to be there is to see U2

let me get this straight though...I'm in canada...if I wanted to go see a band in the US I'd just have to drive there. is it different with other places?

Back
Top Bottom