Wisdom Teeth

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I still have two of mine (and I'm old) and they have given me absolutely no problem--just have to work a little harder at flossing. Wisdom teeth really don't automatically need to be removed, just depends on whether there's room or not. I will probably never have these two removed. The two I had removed were pretty easy. I even refused to take the antibiotics (as I always refuse to do) and healed incredibly quickly. Good luck!

I had all 4 removed.

Pay for the general anaesthetic; it's very much worth it.

My experience was really great actually. Hardly any bleeding, almost no swelling or bruising. The pain was minimal.

The only complaint I had was that I was starving for the first 2 or 3 days, because I could only eat mushy foods. I don't remember a time where I had that many scrambled eggs.

Pulling this thread up again just because I got something to tell you all... Obviously the surgeon really did some damage to my nerves when he was removing my wisdom teeth... The left of my tongue and lower jaw is still numb after three days. I can't taste anything nor I can feel the temperature or any sensation with the left side of my tongue. :(:( Hopefully I could get the feelings back later...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom