Wisconsin Man Eats His 19,000th Big Mac

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MrsSpringsteen

Blue Crack Addict
Wis. Man Eats His 19,000th Big Mac

FOND DU LAC, Wis. - Don Gorske is already in the Guinness Book of World Records for eating Big Macs ? but it's not about the fame anymore.

Gorske, who downed his 19,000th Big Mac Tuesday, said he wouldn't know what else to eat if it weren't for Big Macs.

"I'd be clueless," he said, adding that he ate a piece of pizza recently, but it "just wasn't the same."

"It wasn't my first choice," he said.

Gorske, 49, of Fond du Lac, eats two Big Macs per day and drinks little else beside Coke. He also keeps track of everything he eats in a notebook.

"I admit I'm obsessive compulsive," he says. "I have so many compulsions."

At 6 feet tall and 180 pounds, Gorske said he proves that foods you love don't have to make you fat.

In fact, attorneys defending McDonald's against a lawsuit claiming its food makes people fat used Gorske as an example of someone who frequently ate fast food but stayed slim.

:barf: McDonalds is disgusting. That guy is going to get cancer or heart disease for sure. Just because he's slim doesn't mean that he is healthy, he could very well have high blood pressure and cholesterol, not to mention the effects of no fruits and vegetables.

I hope McD's gets this guy to start doing ads for them, like ole Jared...:angry:

and then when the poor guy has a heart attack McDonalds can act like they never heard of him and stuff........

soylent green anyone?

what a sick freak. just think about all the animal bi-bi-b-extra-bi-products that are in his body. his whole body is being fed by saw dust and horse hooves.

We have four McDonald's in our town and I can't remember when the last time I have dined in either one. Personally I prefer pizza. There are over 25 pizza places here. I live in a college town so that accounts for so many. :hyper:

That bastard broke my record...
Guess I'll have to strive on with my twinky record instead.

Big Macs have mayonnaise?

Oh wait, I'm from Wisconsin - I should totally have known that. :shrug:

Even if you totally ignore the health stuff ... sweet Moses in a pie crust, how could you not get TIRED of that?

Last edited:
Triumph said:

Well, imagine pooping, and then putting a "special sauce" on that.

That is a Big Mac.

So that's why you have such horrible breath most of the time....

they just posted a picture of this guy on cnn.com...

3beefcake.gif

Triumph said:

no the bad breath comes from kissing your mom

The bad breath probably comes from you kissing your own mom, sicko pervert.

Contrary to your inbred beliefs, incest is not best.

Back
Top Bottom