Winslow, Arizona - Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
"In the year 2011, everything you know will change..."

Will Brokencyde stop sucking in the next two months? Doubtful.

Dis Iz A Rager Dude is quite possibly the catchiest Brokencyde song ever.

Wow, they've caught up on trends, at least. This beat is ripping off Like A G6 badly.

Also, Patron.

AC/DC aren't really HMH-worthy though. They CAN play their instruments (one chord sequence anyway) and have a competent hook. How they've had a career spanning decades, now that's the horrible part.

I'd just continually think I'd downloaded some messed up version where someone had uploaded the same track 11 times :shrug:

It is like that, yes. I know from experience. To the point where I get half excited when the drummer does a little drum fill.

Some suspension of disbelief happening here. I highly doubt that they can get as drunk as they do and ALWAYS go hard.

But I guess this is what makes them crunk gods.

I'm kind of confused. SHAKE! isn't ear-bleedingly bad. It's hilariously bad, but at least it was catchy.

The beats are bad, but certainly better than usual.

The lyrics aren't hilarious anymore though. They're just vacuous.

I must say, Axver, Brokencyde on your last.fm doesn't look very respectable. But I applaud you for taking the risk. :D

I know he's saying "titties", but that sounds hilariously like "teddies". :lol:

So many things wrong with that verse. First, sure, you could hear it as him playing with "teddies" all day, which wouldn't be all that surprising.

On the other hand, the fact that he claims he can play with titties all day implies a certain level of difficulty in playing with titties. It's a challenge. This only confirms their heterosexuality as a front.

On the other hand, the fact that he claims he can play with titties all day implies a certain level of difficulty in playing with titties. It's a challenge. This only confirms their heterosexuality as a front.

:lmao:

Back
Top Bottom