Winslow, Arizona - Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Alison, before you even ask, yes, I slept for over 12 hours last night. :laugh:

I didn't quite manage 12 hours, but 10 was good enough I reckon. :D

Jen!! :hug: How are you and the little one?
And yes, many awesome moments!

I suppose I should start thinking about breakfast/lunch/food too... after the second load of laundry is hung out.

hey Ali, :hug:, i am really good, and the wee cherub is also very happy. and suuuuuuper cute.
i am soo looking forward to u2, i need to be at a concert again i do miss the adrenalin .
was listening to some live stuff last night , which i havent done for a while :drool:

It's getting too warm already, what's with this 32 degrees nonsense today. :slant:

Man, am I the only person thoroughly sick of this post-ARIA self-flagellation about how bad the Aussie music scene supposedly is, as if the ARIAs have ever been indicative of anything? I'm seeing this attitude of "we're making much inferior music to the rest of the world (except perhaps electronic music)" a lot lately and it's just getting to sound like, well, a broken record. Especially because it's mainly coming from people who can't be bothered digging to find the good stuff.

There's plenty of awesome stuff going on in the live music clubs of Australia, if only people could be bothered to look.

/rant

I remain blissfully unaware of this self-flagellation! All I know is that apparently Angus and Julia Stone swept the ARIAs instead of Powderfinger, which means Triple J will probably be doing more fapping than flagellating. :lol:

This is perfect post-holiday laundry weather... my first load dried in an hour, the second hopefully will too. :D

And it looks like it'll be 19 for most of next week, if that helps. (Boo.)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom