wink wink, nudge nudge....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fah

Blue Crack Addict
hi, i'm a newbie but i have to tell you all. i went to see eric idle and his greedy bastard tour last night and it was sooooo funny. Two plus hours of python stuff and yes he did lots of it - the skits, the songs, the spam. my face still hurts from laughing. he told some great stories about growing up in england and george harrison too.

i almost saw that when it was here

but i was stupid...i stayed home. actually i think i was sick...

Always look on the bright side of life... *whistles*

I havent heard of this tour. I hope it makes its way down here. I was brought up watching Monty Python and The Young Ones. Perhaps that's why I've grown up to be such an outstanding person :shifty:

"Now, I would just like to point out that this film is displaying a distinct tendency to become SILLY. Now, nobody likes a good laugh more than I do... except, perhaps my wife... and some of her friends. Oh, yes, and Captain Johnson. Come to think of it, most people like a good laugh more than I do, but that's beside the point! I'm warning this film NOT to get SILLY again! Right!"

hi...me again...i've been singing 'always look on the bright side of life' all day and my co-workers joined in. it was funny til all the computers crashed...then we started singing it again. humour can get you through any crisis

"e" often crops up in the band names thread .
Why, just this morning I was comtemplating adding Eric Idle.
As far as I am concerned he is a musician.
WOW! fah, sounds like a great show

and now for something completely different

:lmao: I can hear the music in my head....powerful memories

It's it's..........it's

the Monty Python Flying Circus

:applaud:

do re mi so FAH la te do?

It was one of those days...time to change the ring on my cell phone. I had changed it from the standard ring to 'we wish you a merry christmas' for the holidays but it was now time for something different. I was scrolling through the different rings on my cell when it happened...the theme for Monty Python's Flying Circus...it's called 'liberty bell' I may never change the ring on my cell phone again.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom