windows or apple? which do you use?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

violet

The Fly
just curious: who here uses windows and who uses apple?

i use windows and I'm not a happy camper.

:censored:

Diemen said:
I use Mac OS X and I'm pretty darn happy. Doesn't really give me any problems and does what I need it to do. :)

Sounds just like how I wish my computer would behave. :)

As soon as I can I'll be getting my paws on an iBook.

apple here. works great. A little more difficult when saving and then finding/retrieving files I think, but it's all what you get used to I suppose. I do love my 17 inch iMac for music and video especially though.

i use windows xp, but if i could do it all over again i would probably go for apple. or, i'd at least get the sony vaio instead of the hp pavilion.

oh, but my husband has an ibook which has jaguar on it. so i guess i kinda do have an apple.

at home windows at work apple. switching everyday. duh. xp is k. linux is better.

Last edited:
funnily enough...we talked about this topic this morning

we have Windows at home and occasionly I get to use the Apples where my hub works:madspit: apple. I can't believe how much money they spent on such frustrating AND ugly things:madspit: ........................imho.
there's been lots of talk about Linux lately........maybe too much talk
??????????????
:hug: windows:hug:

KhanadaRhodes said:
i use windows xp, but if i could do it all over again i would probably go for apple. or, i'd at least get the sony vaio instead of the hp pavilion.

ugh, i have a pavilion (500a series) and it has given me nothing but trouble. :(

Back
Top Bottom