Win A Date With Fabio!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
MrsSpringsteen said:

I don't get the connection, is Fabio supposed to be sensitive like the toothbrush? Or you want to brush your teeth after you kiss him? :wink:

I think its assumed that the instant you lay eyes on that hunk of man called Fabio, you'll be staying the night :sexywink:

They just want you to be prepared!

:lmao:

I kind of feel sorry for the guy. Is this the best work he's getting these days? (notice it was an artist's rendering of him on the ad )

Hey it's only one step away from The Surreal Life :D

Wasn't Fabio attacked by a duck or something a couple of years ago? For some reason as soon as I saw that ad I thought of that. I am going to Google that.

:laugh:

Fabio.jpg

Last edited:
"Hit in face by goose, Busch Gardens, Williamsburg, Virginia, USA, while on first ride of the new Apollo's Chariot roller coaster. [30 March 1999]"

I found a picture on Google but it's not available anymore :angry:

MrsSpringsteen said:
"Hit in face by goose, Busch Gardens, Williamsburg, Virginia, USA, while on first ride of the new Apollo's Chariot roller coaster. [30 March 1999]"...

:lmao: Bless his heart!

Last edited:
Re: Re: Win A Date With Fabio!

VintagePunk said:

I agree - he repulses me! He looks like a neanderthal man. :yuck:

Can you even imagine what kind of a conversation you 'd get from that guy? I laugh just thinking about it. I'd definitely take the $750 and toothbrush, keep the Fabio!

Thanks for the picture :D yes I didn't mean to laugh at his misfortune. But the idea of Fabio being hit in the nose by a goose while on a rollercoaster is just so random that it's sort of funny :wink:

Remember that guy on Average Joe who nutted out because the girl had dated Fabio? That was random too :slant:

Exactly. Fabio's image is really kind of serious. Getting hit by a goose on the nose on a rollercoaster is out-of-the-blue and very random. It's almost like slapstick comedy. I do feel kind of sorry for him, but it looks like he's still doing just fine with endorsements. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom