will you be my valentine and DESCRIBE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Question for that reply she gave I must know, has she ever seena guy before :wink: because no one has ever said that or anything simalar to me before :wink:

vivalapopedge said:
^^ She can't believe you're only fifteen............she thinks you look like at least 18 :laugh:

Well I am 15 :shifty: are you calling me a 18 year old man, who likes little kids, because if that is what you are saying I will bid you good day :wink:

^ Ye "sister" joking :wink: , she has a very interesting view of me, she see's me as two things I am not 1. she thinks I'm "HAWT!!!" and 2. She thinks I'm 18, both completely untrue :wink:

^^ I'm feeling like this day makes people go crazy, for two reasons my girlfriend never called me handsome before today and noone has ever called me "HAWT!!!" before. People are screwed up

Like what I spend 15 years alone, find the woman of my dreams, and then other people notice me :wink:

^ Steve is still up for grabs :wink:

But seriously I'm sure you will find one soon, and you are not ugly anyone who thinks that is a eejit, aren't I great at being a gay-friend(who isn't gay) :wink:

^^ Whats so bad about it Sarah?

BTW how did the essay go?

^ No I'm just saying, no one ever said that about me before, I feel so touched :wink: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom