will you be my valentine and DESCRIBE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Me and my girlfriend, found out, that our secret relationship could soon be uncovered by her family :(, and I worry what her mother would do if she finds out

^^ At least you didn't turn here into PLEBA

So you (or anyone else) got any advice for this, my girlfriend yesterday was asked directly by her aunt on MSN "How was John?" and the only way she could of seen that was in her name from last week "I love my boyfriend John". So you got any advice about how she should answer the question?

^ The point is my girlfriend and I have a relationship that our families don't know about. But her aunt saw, her display name in MSN saying I was her boyfriend and asked who I was. And she has no idea how to answer that

^^ Why did you have to hide me :wink:

Ye well her and her mother really really don'#t get along, I am not going to go into details but it isn't pretty, that's why I worry about what would happen if she found out

^ KARA!!! I have to hear what you have to say :wink:

Okay...........it will make you :giggle: and :ohmy:

I have a younger sister and I was telling her about the "Talley" thing and she was like :hmm: "I wonder what this boy looks like" and I was like :hyper: "I have a picture!"

And I showed her the pic and she's like :combust: "He's HAWT!!!"

:wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom