will you be my valentine and DESCRIBE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^^ the sound guys there are great. i heard the sound guys at the Roxy are asshats. we did this really cool thing for our entrace-- we asked them to play a song for us (The Killers -- The Ballad of Michael Valentine) and as it was ending my drummer walked out from upstairs, got seated and ready, then started the first song by himself -- then our bass player walked out, started the bassline, and then i walked out. it was really cool. i love that place!

^^^ :sad: :sad: :sad:

dude, does that backstage bathroom still stink? last time I played there, we played with karas flowers ( now known as Maroon 5) and the bathroom looked like the one in trainspotting

those guys at the roxy are all bitter musicians that didnt make it, so they like to turn up the " suck" button if you dont kiss their ass.

discotech said:
^^yeah backstage doesn't smell too good, and there was this awful, awful stench coming from the bathroom. when was teh last time you played there?

like 2001, they started making bands sell tickets, but we didnt want to do that, we were selling the place out all the time, but they sprung that on us, and we were like, fuck you guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom