will you be my valentine and DESCRIBE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Flash Gordon said:
i am cool!
only cool people wear silver pants and get away with it!

Really...........................................................................

:hmm:

Flash Gordon said:
yep really, i am living proof!

Is it alright if I ask what you thought of the decision to cast Brian Blessed in the filmic masterpiece that bears your moniker?

Flash Gordon said:
i am cool!
only cool people wear silver pants and get away with it!

ok Flash honeybunny

thats for you

817011094r.jpg

^ :dancing: That sounds fun.............I got to eat all of my friends various sugar concoctions, they're all depressed cuz they're "alone in the world............................."

and a :censored: up world it is too :wink:

^ Depressed because they don't have a gf/bf, I was never that way, I am only ever depressed when it is because I miss my girlfriend

And by the way that song :drool:

^Everyone at my school is totally immature.........and I'm not saying that because I'm super cool or anything, it's true :lol: I will admit that I am at times, but not to the extent that they are, so there is absolutely no one at my school that I would even remotely consider going out with............plus, I'm apparently a "freak" cuz I'm "obsessed with middle aged men"..............guess who those are :wink:

^ Middle Aged Men from the point of view of a 14 year old................... James Blunt, Robbie Williams, anyone over 18 :wink:

^:lol: I say they're not middle aged til they hit 45..............Bono and Adam are long gone, they're turning 46 this year :ohmy:

<---------------------hates to keep coming on in spurts throughout the day :sad: but I must go, my mother will be home soon :mad:

Will you be on tomorrow morning during my computer class? :hyper:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom