will you be my valentine and DESCRIBE - Page 25 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 02-14-2006, 09:01 PM   #361
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB
 
circa1992's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: On Bono's Back
Posts: 8,819
Local Time: 12:36 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by LemonMacPhisto


same here

I just can't seem to be brave with this one girl
Aw.....same girl?
__________________

__________________
circa1992 is offline  
Old 02-14-2006, 09:01 PM   #362
Blue Crack Supplier
 
Zoots's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: the great beyond
Posts: 36,802
Local Time: 06:36 PM
I can't afford both, at least not right now.
__________________

__________________
Zoots is offline  
Old 02-14-2006, 09:02 PM   #363
Blue Crack Addict
 
Irishteen's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Posts: 29,624
Local Time: 05:36 PM
< Going to bed

And when I get back Zoot you better have one of them
__________________
Irishteen is offline  
Old 02-14-2006, 09:02 PM   #364
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB
 
circa1992's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: On Bono's Back
Posts: 8,819
Local Time: 12:36 PM
Night John
__________________
circa1992 is offline  
Old 02-14-2006, 09:02 PM   #365
Blue Crack Supplier
 
Zoots's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: the great beyond
Posts: 36,802
Local Time: 06:36 PM



Good night!
__________________
Zoots is offline  
Old 02-14-2006, 09:03 PM   #366
Blue Crack Addict
 
love_u2_adam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Heaven In Alberta, Where We Got All Hell For A Basement..
Posts: 22,307
Local Time: 10:36 AM
night night john!!!
__________________
love_u2_adam is offline  
Old 02-14-2006, 09:03 PM   #367
The Fly
 
Cabcere's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 196
Local Time: 11:36 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Zootlesque
I can't afford both, at least not right now.
I know the feeling. Right now the only U2 album I own is Best of 1980-1990 (don't lynch me, please...I have Rattle & Hum and Vertigo/Chicago on DVD!). *sigh* Hooray for being a broke college student.
__________________
Cabcere is offline  
Old 02-14-2006, 09:03 PM   #368
LMP
Blue Crack Supplier
 
LMP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 37,609
Local Time: 10:36 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by circa1992


Aw.....same girl?
chya

I get really nervous around her, but play it perfectly cool when she's not there

pretty much stinks worse than Paris Hilton's dress after rolling on the floor of a nightclub for some extra cash.

night John (can i call you that?)
__________________
LMP is offline  
Old 02-14-2006, 09:04 PM   #369
Blue Crack Addict
 
onebloodonelife's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 15,106
Local Time: 11:36 AM
night john!

zoot, slane all the way!!! GO NOW AND BUY!!


skinning my kiwis took way longer than it should have good thing they taste so damn good!
__________________
onebloodonelife is offline  
Old 02-14-2006, 09:04 PM   #370
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB
 
circa1992's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: On Bono's Back
Posts: 8,819
Local Time: 12:36 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Cabcere


I know the feeling. Right now the only U2 album I own is Best of 1980-1990 (don't lynch me, please...I have Rattle & Hum and Vertigo/Chicago on DVD!). *sigh* Hooray for being a broke college student.
Is there a specific one you want? I could always upload one and email it to you?
__________________
circa1992 is offline  
Old 02-14-2006, 09:05 PM   #371
Blue Crack Addict
 
Irishteen's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Posts: 29,624
Local Time: 05:36 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by LemonMacPhisto

night John (can i call you that?)
It's my name I don't see why not

Night again lol, I am leaving this time it's 2am
__________________
Irishteen is offline  
Old 02-14-2006, 09:05 PM   #372
Blue Crack Addict
 
love_u2_adam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Heaven In Alberta, Where We Got All Hell For A Basement..
Posts: 22,307
Local Time: 10:36 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by LemonMacPhisto


chya

I get really nervous around her, but play it perfectly cool when she's not there

pretty much stinks worse than Paris Hilton's dress after rolling on the floor of a nightclub for some extra cash.

night John (can i call you that?)
best joke...
__________________
love_u2_adam is offline  
Old 02-14-2006, 09:05 PM   #373
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB
 
VertigoGal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: I'm never alone (I'm alone all the time)
Posts: 9,860
Local Time: 11:36 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Zootlesque


so........... do you think I should get Slane or Elevation Boston? if I could get just one!


SLANE. listen to me zootles, are you hearing me? look at me while i'm talking to you dammit

SLANE...Boston costs like twice as much for the fancy fucking packaging an useless "bonus/bone-ass" disc...and the show isn't nearly as good. bono's voice sucks, the slane setlist is better, the atmosphere is better, everything is better, it has the best ever live version of one, or one of them...an amazing AIWIY-->streets transition that will blow your mind...out of control...a really sweet version of MW with his younger daughter on stage dancing, not half bad either for a 10-ish year old

Boston has IALW and Bad which are amazing, but you can find better versions and the overall show just doesn't even come close...i stupidly wasted money on boston which isn't bad but i never watch it...slane was one of the first u2 things i bought, before i even had all the albums...and i still watch it all the time


got it?!?

:mawife:

edit: mawife dammit my d key has been sticking for a few "ays" now
__________________
VertigoGal is offline  
Old 02-14-2006, 09:06 PM   #374
The Fly
 
Cabcere's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 196
Local Time: 11:36 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by LemonMacPhisto

pretty much stinks worse than Paris Hilton's dress after rolling on the floor of a nightclub for some extra cash.
I'm sorry...I really do appreciate the stink-worthiness of your situation, but that analogy was freaking hilarious. You rock, my friend.
__________________
Cabcere is offline  
Old 02-14-2006, 09:06 PM   #375
LMP
Blue Crack Supplier
 
LMP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 37,609
Local Time: 10:36 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by VertigoGal


SLANE. listen to me zootles, are you hearing me? look at me while i'm talking to you dammit

SLANE...Boston costs like twice as much for the fancy fucking packaging an useless "bonus/bone-ass" disc...and the show isn't nearly as good. bono's voice sucks, the slane setlist is better, the atmosphere is better, everything is better, it has the best ever live version of one, or one of them...an amazing AIWIY-->streets transition that will blow your mind...out of control...a really sweet version of MW with his younger daughter on stage dancing, not half bad either for a 10-ish year old

Boston has IALW and Bad which are amazing, but you can find better versions and the overall show just doesn't even come close...i stupidly wasted money on boston which isn't bad but i never watch it...slane was one of the first u2 things i bought, before i even had all the albums...and i still watch it all the time


got it?!?

:mawife:
yep, Slane > Boston

but Boston has Gone, The Fly, an amazing Bullet, and Bad

which sucksXcore for the consumer, but overall I agree Slane is better

plus! you get the greatest U2 documentary ever, The UF doc
__________________

__________________
LMP is offline  
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:36 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com