will you be my valentine and DESCRIBE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^ You are really completely addicted to here :wink:

I learned something today, nine year olds give bad directions, I went down to my friends house and he wasn't in, so I asked his sister's friend, and she told me he was in his house, over and over again

You are the second person to tell me that today, the first being my girlfriend

Happy valentines Day to you as well :hug:

Get any cards?

^ Well at least you got them from someone, I got none :dance: didn't want any anyway :wink:

^ Congrats on finsihing the work, I just finished my dinner :wink:

^I will make you one on the computer when I get home so you can say you got a Valentine :hug:

Everyone at my school is being so :crazy: about Vday, they're all caught in the drama and whining about not having a bf or gf :mad: I personally don't care :wink:

^ I don't want any really, why do I care, I have a girlfriend, even though she lives on the otherside of the world, she still is my girlfriend

I amn't in school today, and I go to a all-male school anyway, so I doubt many people would care about v-day

^I went to Catholic school for about four years........I miss the uniform sometimes............:sad:

I'm going to be 15 :dancing: :ohmy: That's halfway to......THIRTY! :ohmy:

<---------------:mad: has to go to French now....................:hug: bye John :wave:

so i been lurking for a bit but i'm relatively new here (first post!)... whats this DESCRIBE stuff?

flashgordon1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom