will you be my valentine and DESCRIBE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zootlesque said:

:shifty:

Are you slinking out in a.... velvet dress? :drool: :wink:

dress2il.jpg

Bono's been hanging around Gavin too much recently

VertigoGal said:
sorry LMP :hug:

i'm having a romance dilemma...this kid is asking me out tomorrow and giving me a box of godiva so i can't say no...plus i am contractually obligated on pain of death to go out w/ him for a week according to a deal with my friends (don't ask). except i don't like him that much he's sort of weird...so i think i'll go out with him for a few weeks then the use the ol' "i never see you and we hardly know each other...let's be fwends" one on him...because there's this other guy that's liked me for a while and i didn't realize how much i should go out with him until this happened and now i'm hating myself for not doing it. the only hard part is making sure he doesn't find out (one i like is at school, one that's asking me out is at crew)

wow this is lame :lmao:

hahaha, your deal isn't that lame, don't worry

my deal is I really like this girl, and she's one of my best friends. I'm pretty positive she only thinks of me as a best friend kind of thing, but I can't stop thinking about her. I almost bought her purple flowers (her fave color) and candy today, but decided against it because I'm sure it would've damaged the friendship. I don't know how much longer I can go holding how I feel about her in like this.

mine's equally lame or lamer, don't worry :hug:

VertigoGal said:
sorry LMP :hug:

i'm having a romance dilemma...this kid is asking me out tomorrow and giving me a box of godiva so i can't say no...plus i am contractually obligated on pain of death to go out w/ him for a week according to a deal with my friends (don't ask). except i don't like him that much he's sort of weird...so i think i'll go out with him for a few weeks then the use the ol' "i never see you and we hardly know each other...let's be fwends" one on him...because there's this other guy that's liked me for a while and i didn't realize how much i should go out with him until this happened and now i'm hating myself for not doing it. the only hard part is making sure he doesn't find out (one i like is at school, one that's asking me out is at crew)

wow this is lame :lmao:
atleast he didnt call you ugly...im sorry i cant get over that he said it to my face:mad: ......:sad:

^who called you ugly?! that's not even that mean because you aren't ugly. if you were, it'd be mean. but you're not, so it just..doesn't make sense :scratch:

alright cabcere...i understand :wink:

seriously though, if you want a few tracks to tide you over, or any live tracks or anything just ask :drool:

Zootlesque said:

OMG, same here!! I just bought Achtung Baby online for the third time! :lol: Cos the first time, a friend borrowed it and over the course of a few months.. totally scratched it up! :madspit: The second time, somebody borrowed it and never returned it! The third time I burned a copy for myself... but now I want the liner notes too! :drool:

:hyper: Yay, I'm not the only one! :lol:

Pathetic/stupid U2 fangirl story about me and Achtung Baby: I don't have it, but my boyfriend recently bought it to complete his collection, and so naturally he was pretty excited about that. He IMed me to tell me about it, and the first thing I said (I still can't believe I did this, lol) was, "So, is Adam Clayton really naked on the cover?!" :banghead: :reject: :eek: (The even crazier thing is that said boyfriend didn't dump me after this incident... :shrug: He puts up with a lot. :wink: )

VertigoGal said:
^who called you ugly?! that's not even that mean because you aren't ugly. if you were, it'd be mean. but you're not, so it just..doesn't make sense :scratch:

alright cabcere...i understand :wink:

seriously though, if you want a few tracks to tide you over, or any live tracks or anything just ask :drool:

an ass face kid...and hes really a jack- off...:sad: i really wanna show him how much it hurt!!

<john frusciante :drool:

if I can't stop listening to elliot smith's last album does that mean i'm suicidal? :uhoh:

biology is depressing. yeah i evolved from a virus. thanks a whole lot for telling me that. like i wasn't having a bad enough day already :rant:

Cabcere said:

Pathetic/stupid U2 fangirl story about me and Achtung Baby: I don't have it, but my boyfriend recently bought it to complete his collection, and so naturally he was pretty excited about that. He IMed me to tell me about it, and the first thing I said (I still can't believe I did this, lol) was, "So, is Adam Clayton really naked on the cover?!" :banghead: :reject: :eek: (The even crazier thing is that said boyfriend didn't dump me after this incident... :shrug: He puts up with a lot. :wink: )

to this day I haven't found the Adam picture on my Achtung Baby cd

Cabcere said:

"So, is Adam Clayton really naked on the cover?!" :banghead: :reject: :eek: (The even crazier thing is that said boyfriend didn't dump me after this incident... :shrug: He puts up with a lot. :wink: )

:lol: Oh cmon, if a guy dumps you for THAT, then he's too uptight and not worth it in the first place! :wink:

Cabcere said:

:lmao: that's hilarious...especially since you said it to your boyfriend

love_u2_adam said:

an ass face kid...and hes really a jack- off...:sad: i really wanna show him how much it hurt!!

nothing says a good "you suck" like a good swift kick in the nuts

love_u2_adam said:

atleast he didnt call you ugly...im sorry i cant get over that he said it to my face:mad: ......:sad:

What? :no: That's ridiculous. :angry: People can be total jerks sometimes, though...for example, on a crew trip earlier this year, I was in a van of guys and girls, and we were playing "Marry, Date, or Dump?" by cell phone with a van full of guys. (For those of you who don't know what "Marry, Date, or Dump" is, it's a game where you are given the names of three people - in this case, people on the crew team - and you have to pick who of those three you would marry, who you would date, and who you would dump. Pretty self-explanatory, really. :wink: ) Anyway, as a joke one time we gave the all-guys van my name, the name of another girl in our van, and the name of a guy who was riding in our van. The response from the guys' van? They voted to date the other girl, marry the guy (on the condition that it was a celibate marriage w/separate bedrooms, lol), and dump me. :sad: :mad: That was a bit of a blow to my self-esteem, I can tell you. (Although now I can joke about it with my friends..."yeah, I turned a whole van full of guys gay" and stuff like that. :rolleyes: ) Eh. People are crazy. :shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom