will you be my valentine and DESCRIBE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zootlesque said:
I can't afford both, at least not right now.

I know the feeling. :| Right now the only U2 album I own is Best of 1980-1990 (don't lynch me, please...I have Rattle & Hum and Vertigo/Chicago on DVD!). :huh: *sigh* Hooray for being a broke college student.

circa1992 said:

Aw.....same girl? :hug:

chya :hug:

I get really nervous around her, but play it perfectly cool when she's not there

pretty much stinks worse than Paris Hilton's dress after rolling on the floor of a nightclub for some extra cash.

night John (can i call you that?) :wave:

:wave: night john!

zoot, slane all the way!!! GO NOW AND BUY!!

skinning my kiwis took way longer than it should have :sigh: good thing they taste so damn good! :D

Cabcere said:

I know the feeling. :| Right now the only U2 album I own is Best of 1980-1990 (don't lynch me, please...I have Rattle & Hum and Vertigo/Chicago on DVD!). :huh: *sigh* Hooray for being a broke college student.

Is there a specific one you want? I could always upload one and email it to you?

Zootlesque said:

so........... do you think I should get Slane or Elevation Boston? if I could get just one!

:uhoh:

SLANE. listen to me zootles, are you hearing me? look at me while i'm talking to you dammit :angry:

SLANE...Boston costs like twice as much for the fancy fucking packaging an useless "bonus/bone-ass" disc...and the show isn't nearly as good. bono's voice sucks, the slane setlist is better, the atmosphere is better, everything is better, it has the best ever live version of one, or one of them...an amazing AIWIY-->streets transition that will blow your mind...out of control...a really sweet version of MW with his younger daughter on stage dancing, not half bad either for a 10-ish year old :lol:

Boston has IALW and Bad which are amazing, but you can find better versions and the overall show just doesn't even come close...i stupidly wasted money on boston which isn't bad but i never watch it...slane was one of the first u2 things i bought, before i even had all the albums...and i still watch it all the time

got it?!?

:mawife:

edit: mawife :lol: dammit my d key has been sticking for a few "ays" now :wink:

LemonMacPhisto said:

pretty much stinks worse than Paris Hilton's dress after rolling on the floor of a nightclub for some extra cash.

:laugh: I'm sorry...I really do appreciate the stink-worthiness of your situation, but that analogy was freaking hilarious. :lol: You rock, my friend. :up:

VertigoGal said:

SLANE. listen to me zootles, are you hearing me? look at me while i'm talking to you dammit :angry:

SLANE...Boston costs like twice as much for the fancy fucking packaging an useless "bonus/bone-ass" disc...and the show isn't nearly as good. bono's voice sucks, the slane setlist is better, the atmosphere is better, everything is better, it has the best ever live version of one, or one of them...an amazing AIWIY-->streets transition that will blow your mind...out of control...a really sweet version of MW with his younger daughter on stage dancing, not half bad either for a 10-ish year old :lol:

Boston has IALW and Bad which are amazing, but you can find better versions and the overall show just doesn't even come close...i stupidly wasted money on boston which isn't bad but i never watch it...slane was one of the first u2 things i bought, before i even had all the albums...and i still watch it all the time

got it?!?

yep, Slane > Boston

but Boston has Gone, The Fly, an amazing Bullet, and Bad

which sucksXcore for the consumer, but overall I agree Slane is better

plus! you get the greatest U2 documentary ever, The UF doc :lol:

VertigoGal said:

got it?!?

:yes: the AIWIY -->streets :drool: :drool:

Zoot, you must buy slane before boston!!! :madwife:

VertigoGal said:

Boston costs like twice as much for the fancy fucking packaging an useless "bonus/bone-ass" disc

:yikes:

:lmao:!!!

I guess.... I should get it then, huh VG?

:uhoh: :wink:

VertigoGal said:

got it?!?

:yes: :up:

:shifty:

*slinks out*

Cabcere said:

:laugh: I'm sorry...I really do appreciate the stink-worthiness of your situation, but that analogy was freaking hilarious. :lol: You rock, my friend. :up:

ahhh, thank you :)

yes, I really just wanna go and tell her, but i can't, blech

circa1992 said:

Is there a specific one you want? I could always upload one and email it to you?

:) Thanks circa & VG - I appreciate the offer, but I'm kind of a liner notes junkie, so I think I'm just going to try to save up and maybe see what I can find on Amazon.com or something. Thanks though, that is really sweet of you! :hug: You guys rock. :rockon:

LemonMacPhisto said:

ahhh, thank you :)

yes, I really just wanna go and tell her, but i can't, blech

:hug: LemonMacPhisto

I hope things work out for you, mate. :)

Cabcere said:

but I'm kind of a liner notes junkie

OMG, same here!! I just bought Achtung Baby online for the third time! :lol: Cos the first time, a friend borrowed it and over the course of a few months.. totally scratched it up! :madspit: The second time, somebody borrowed it and never returned it! The third time I burned a copy for myself... but now I want the liner notes too! :drool:

VintagePunk said:

If I hadn't already slunk out, many I could tell you. :shifty: And maybe I could also add that MDH is playing. :sexywink:

But I've already slunk, so I can't. :shifty:

:lol: Is slunk even a word?

So seeing that you posted again, doesn't it mean you slinked ( :giggle: ) back in?

sorry LMP :hug:

i'm having a romance dilemma...this kid is asking me out tomorrow and giving me a box of godiva so i can't say no...plus i am contractually obligated on pain of death to go out w/ him for a week according to a deal with my friends (don't ask). except i don't like him that much he's sort of weird...so i think i'll go out with him for a few weeks then the use the ol' "i never see you and we hardly know each other...let's be fwends" one on him...because there's this other guy that's liked me for a while and i didn't realize how much i should go out with him until this happened and now i'm hating myself for not doing it. the only hard part is making sure he doesn't find out (one i like is at school, one that's asking me out is at crew)

wow this is lame :lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom