will you be my valentine and DESCRIBE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:wave: hey all mostly single people who have nothing better to do on valentine's than to be here :happy: <--includes me

^^ Hey :wave:

I'm not single, it's just my girlfriend lives in Australia and is in school and since I have no other life, I am here

Irishteen said:
^^ Hey :wave:

I'm not single, it's just my girlfriend lives in Australia and is in school and since I have no other life, I am here

Hooray for long-distance relationships... :| I'm in a similar situation, although not quite as extreme as yours it seems - my boyfriend and I live in the same country, but that country being the U.S., we're still nearly a thousand miles apart. Can't complain, though, as he's the one who got me into U2... :wink: *pops Rattle & Hum into her DVD player* :drool:

Cabcere said:

Hooray for long-distance relationships... :| I'm in a similar situation, although not quite as extreme as yours it seems - my boyfriend and I live in the same country, but that country being the U.S., we're still nearly a thousand miles apart. Can't complain, though, as he's the one who got me into U2... :wink: *pops Rattle & Hum into her DVD player* :drool:

I got my girlfriend into U2 as well, good old One never fails :wink:

onebloodonelife said:
<:hyper: because my mom bought me kiwis...i ate one and they are heaven in a brown hairy fruit

:lol: Best description ever! :laugh: I like kiwis a lot too. :yes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom