Will Radiohead Ever Release a Best Of?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Am the only one who thinks "Palo Alto" makes a better opener to OK Computer than "Airbag"?

(Plus, it segues well into "Paranoid Android")

Yes, it made my "best of", but I'm taking it off in favor of "Palo Alto"

BonoVoxSupastar said:

"High Voltage" album (1976), which is a collection of songs from the first "High Voltage" album (1974) and "T.N.T." (1975). The album "Who Made Who" is also some kind of collection, but not a "best of"-album.

Yes, I'm aware I have all his albums...

Metallica has never released a greatest hits compilation.

LemonMacPhisto said:
Am the only one who thinks "Palo Alto" makes a better opener to OK Computer than "Airbag"?

Nah I like Airbag as an opener, mind you, Palo Alto is classic too...

LemonMacPhisto said:

Palo Alto makes a bloody fantastic opener but not for OK Computer I don't think. I've forgotten what the tracklisting for it is but I made a compilation of all the OK Computer B-sides and Palo Alto started it off and it is perfect, great way to start off a record.

Then I saw the tracklisting for the How's My Driving? EP (the EP/B-sides compilation for the USA which interestingly enough also includes Airbag at the start as the lead track! :wink:) and the flow was already rubbish compared to my god-like handywork in terms of flow but also had Palo Alto at the END!! plus there was no 'How I Made My Millions'....

an album doesn't need anything more than airbag to be the best album of all time.

airbag is the everything of songs.

Zoomerang96 said:
an album doesn't need anything more than airbag to be the best album of all time.

airbag is the everything of songs.

after a while it's started to grow back on me, but I love it more as a Side B opener of OK Computer

Back
Top Bottom