will Montreal score on this Power Play here? will LA win game 7 in Colorado tonight?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

The Wanderer

Kid A
3 mins at the start of the 3rd here, this could probably be the series for them either way

I really don't know what to make of the Colorado - LA game, I get the sense that the Avs are simply not as hungry this year, good chance for LA to upset them

WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank GOD your feeling was wrong!!!!!!

I'm absolutely ecstatic right now!!! Way to go Montreal! Felicitations les gars!!!!

Well, that's good because we need some more Habs fans around here!!!!!!!

Actually, Craig...the Habs must be your fave team now, too, eh?

p.s.: Sorry to hear about New Jersey but hey, I'm glad Montreal doesn't have to play THEM!

well I was cheering profusely for Montreal tonight, as I have all series; there is no doubt that Montreal can beat Carolina, the Hurricanes took advantage of an uninspired Devils team with too many key injuries and a coach that forced them to play tight and try to win games 1-0; I expect the Habs to win in 6 or 7 games (and Montreal has a legitimate shot at reaching the Cup Finals now, since Toronto is without Mats Sundin for the remainder of the playoffs, and Ottawa isn't exactly a juggernaut)

if Colorado can find a way to win tonight against LA, I think they will repeat, if not, it looks like Detroit (though St. Louis should not be underestimated)

god, what an awful goal... oh well, bing bang, they just scored again, looks like Colorado is my pick to win again

[This message has been edited by The Wanderer (edited 04-29-2002).]

Congratulations Montreal, your boy Jose and his right goalpost were unbeatable last night.

[This message has been edited by speedracer (edited 04-30-2002).]

Well, fine then!
wink.gif

GO HABS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom