Will And Grace Series Finale

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MrsSpringsteen

Blue Crack Addict
Is tonight. I used to love that show, but then for me it just became a caricature of itself. Way too over the top and camp, even though that could still be very funny. I think the writing became too repetitive and stale. I will watch though to see what happens to the characters :wink:

Some of the old episodes are fantastic, like Grace's exploding water bra to name just one.

I used to watch it all the time too, but haven't watched it regularly for a year or two. I'm taping it tonight, but I am interested to see how they'll end it.

ThoraSEB said:
I used to watch it all the time too, but haven't watched it regularly for a year or two. I'm taping it tonight, but I am interested to see how they'll end it.

:yes:

MrsSpringsteen said:

Some of the old episodes are fantastic, like Grace's exploding water bra to name just one.

And the girl at the doctors office who said "oh no I don't drive" :lol:

Re: Re: Will And Grace Series Finale

one4u2 said:

And the girl at the doctors office who said "oh no I don't drive" :lol:

That was a riot, the first hour w/ all the old clips was good. I remember that Matt Damon episode too, and the Fanilow one-that was so funny. I don't think they mentioned that one at all.

The ending was silly, way too cutesy

I wonder what the cast will do now, Debra Messing's movie was a flop. I think they will all be forever typecast in those roles, maybe Sean Hayes and Megan can tour w/ a musical act :wink: that was pretty good

It wasn't so funny for an ending episode, but should it have been? I really couldn't remember any series finale that I've seen which had laught out loud comedy. Maybe it's me, but I thought it wasn't so bad. They tied it somewhat together... although they were a bit confusing with the flash forwards and backwards.

Back
Top Bottom