Wild Hair

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ghetofabu

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
Well got this wild hair to go and visit one of my really good friend (if not the best that I have) . I live here in San Antoino and he lives in Tyler. I think that the only person who will know how far that is is ABEL. Anyway, I was going to just veg all weekend and post BUT I figured since it is a three day weekend (at least for most people here in the states) that I should not waste it. My friend has a cold and has projects due for school but he said it was cool for me to come down since the next time I will be able to visit him is after the new year and that is not acceptable to me. Well I am off. He has internet but I am not sure what type and I don't know if I will get online but if not I will post at you all on monday. :wave:

WOOHOO ROAD TRIP!!!!! :dance:

you should stop in Dallas on your way home!

I thought this was gonna be a thread about good people with bad haircuts

me too :lol:

have fun gheto! :hug:

____
:huh:I wish I had a long weekend

Last edited:
I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack

I had a lot of fun. Just got back a few min ago. I am not at the house though. I came over to my friends house. She is fixing her neices hair and then we are going to go so I can get my nails filled and go to the mall to look for dresses to our holiday parties. Well anyway back to the trip. It was a really nice drive both ways. The trees had/or are in the processes of turning.There were orange ones and I some reallly red ones. It took me about 6 hours each way and it was about 650 round trip. I think the best thing was seeing Jason though. I always miss him. I have known him for about 9 years now. I met him when I was a sophomore in highschool. He is two years older than me. I actually met him though a girlfriend of mine. They actually went out. We all hung out in this "clique" I guess you could say. He was only really associated with us becuase of her. He only talked to me though becuase the others in the group were guys and they did not get along all that well. Annnnnyway. The funny thing about it is that he and I are still friends and she and I don't even talk (just kinda drifted apart). Jason is great. Funny and intelligent. He is not that bad on the eyes either. :sexywink: I really love hanging out with him. We usually end up in bed at night listening to Dave Matthews and talking for hours. He and I both love Dave. He does not really understand my love for Bono and the boys but he says he "likes that song that had the video with his wife in it" :lol: :lmao: We listened to the new live dave that came out the same day as the new U2. I did not want to leave. I was having a nice time running away from everyone and evething and hiding out in Tyler. I did bring back some question though. They are not big ones just thoughs really. When I got back here my problems and life were still here (much to my epectiing) *sigh* oh well.

Back
Top Bottom