wilco.... other bands?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

irms

Babyface
hi, i'm new.

so uh, i'm a u2 fan... also a wilco, camper van beethoven, cracker, blur, elvis costello, phantom planet, beatles, pete yorn... yada yada fan.

i've been reading you guys for a bit and am taking the plunge... it's always awkwards starting a new board... so uh... don't trip me or i'll cry.

sniff sniff,
me

hola and hello.

------------------
When life hands you a lemon, say "Oh yeah, I like lemons. What else you got?" --Henry Rollins

[This message has been edited by ghetofabu (edited 05-15-2002).]

Hi, welcome, nice list of bands.
biggrin.gif

------------------
A song is a beautiful lie

Welcome! Try Elbow too...a band you might enjoy.

Zoney, you're not allowed to leave the happy haven of your Twin Citian brethren, damn you!
biggrin.gif
wink.gif

Are you by any chance irms from ViaChicago/How to fight loneliness? Good to see another staunch Wilco fan around these parts...

so as long as we're suggesting music...have you heard the new flaming lips disc (due out in a month or so?) See if you can find it online, it's fantastic.

why yes i am the same irms...

nice to post with ya..
smile.gif
lol...

i've heard good things about the flaming lips alboom... i'm downloading stuff from kazaa right now... so i'll look for elbow and the new flaming lips! hoorah!

I didn't want to say it. I was trying to exercise my self-restraint. But since Sula said it first, yes, for the love of all that is good and holy, listen to Elbow!
biggrin.gif

------------------

i dig the strokes...

just heard firewater's new single...

elbow? will do... any mp3 out there to take a listen to?

Elbow songs to look for on mp3? Any Day Now, Powder Blue, Newborn, Asleep in the Back, Scattered Black and Whites. At least imho.
smile.gif
Also try Red or Bitten by the Tailfly. Hell, just buy the CD, you won't regret it.
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by sulawesigirl4:
Elbow songs to look for on mp3? Any Day Now, Powder Blue, Newborn, Asleep in the Back, Scattered Black and Whites. At least imho.
smile.gif
Also try Red or Bitten by the Tailfly. Hell, just buy the CD, you won't regret it.
biggrin.gif

And "Coming Second." So, yeah, buy the cd.

I would tell you to buy others, but I'm trying to cut back.
smile.gif

------------------

Back
Top Bottom