wilco- i am trying to break you heart

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jphelmet

Refugee
wilco- i am trying to brak you heart

jsut curious any wilco fans here? have you seen i am trying to break your heart? i just recently finally saw the movie and am becoming abigger wilco fan everyday. i really loved the film and the behind the scenes look at making a great album. i especially enjoying there simplier more acoustic driven songs, and the live version in the movie. i have not seem the live and would like any info about there live performances.

thanks

yes yes and yes, Wilco and really anything Jeff Tweedy does in my mind turn to gold. There are many a thread similar to this one if you want some more comments....

I really, really need to see this. I almost bought it a while ago, but didn't...

zonelistener said:
I soooo want to see this too.

It got some GREAT reviews in minneapolis. I never got to see it in the theater though.

ugh!

whats stopping you, you can buy it today (for me) on half.com....

:sexywink:

I havent listened to Yankee Hotel Foxtrot for quite some time.

Should I? I think so.

I LOVE RESERVATIONS.

it makes me all mushy about a certain special somebody

zonelistener said:
ah, yes.

A wedding present.

speaking of...LadyLemon dear....I need a date to this event. You are in Ohio...and may even have ground transportation. We need to talk. Okay? Okay!

OK, let's talk.

tweedy has the PERFECT voice for his style of music!!

"I'm down on my hands and knees everytime the doorbell rings"

Elvis Presley said:
yes yes and yes, Wilco and really anything Jeff Tweedy does in my mind turn to gold.

That sounds about right. :D

And they're AWESOME live. Even beyond pure technical skill (of which there is much in that band), their shows are just awesome expressions of joy. I don't think it's possible to go to one and not have fun.

So to answer your question, yes, I am a fan. ;)

P.S. All of you need to buy the DVD. The bonus footage and commentary alone warrant the purchase.

Back
Top Bottom