Wide Awake In Randoooooooooom!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I slept very late today AND took a nap, and I think I'd really like to go to bed now. :yawn:

Note to self: Get more than 30 total hours of sleep this week.

Leaving and then actually returning bumps Expedia's price to about $400. :huh:

Okay I found something more affordable on Cheap Tickets...$160! Now just remind me to let them know at work that I can only stay until about 3!

Schmeg said:
Okay I found something more affordable on Cheap Tickets...$160! Now just remind me to let them know at work that I can only stay until about 3!

I was going to tell you to try them. There was an article in our paper about the travel sites and they loved Cheap Tickets...especially for last minute type bookings. They got an A. I figured that I might have to try them in the future.

:yikes: My brother is showing the girl old home movies.

*runs and hides*

Kariann said:

I was going to tell you to try them. There was an article in our paper about the travel sites and they loved Cheap Tickets...especially for last minute type bookings. They got an A. I figured that I might have to try them in the future.
Not booking tonight but that's definitely where I will be! Expedia is usually my friend but not tonight! :madspit:

Now I have MORE laundry to fold...I'll be doing that for awhile!

Kariann said:
I can see my floor and the bed again! :dance:
That is my project for tomorrow after the Dr.........
:wave: hello :)

I am sitting here going cross eyed working with pictures :crack:

Schmeg said:
Not booking tonight but that's definitely where I will be! Expedia is usually my friend but not tonight! :madspit:

Now I have MORE laundry to fold...I'll be doing that for awhile!

They actually had Expedia in the middle of the ratings. I've usually had luck with them but I might go the way of Cheaptickets in the future.

shari schultz said:

That is my project for tomorrow after the Dr.........
:wave: hello :)

I am sitting here going cross eyed working with pictures :crack:
As soon as I get a bunch from the last few U2 Fantasy Camps I'll be doing that, too. :yikes:

I think I've decided Crapfish is better than CVS when it comes to digital prints after the grainy ones I got back today. :mad:

Note to self: don't use Interference smilies in e-mails to non-Interferencers.

I just started to type : hyper : in and e-mail and realized it would just look dumb. :laugh:

Kariann said:

You got bad pics from CVS again today?
They're not bad, they're just not great. There are a few I know wouldn't come out on Crapfish, and a few I know would come out a lot better.

I did save $10 with my Extra Care Card, though.

Schmeg said:

As soon as I get a bunch from the last few U2 Fantasy Camps I'll be doing that, too. :yikes:

I think I've decided Crapfish is better than CVS when it comes to digital prints after the grainy ones I got back today. :mad:
I have had luck with Walgreen's

:hmm: There are like 2846 Walgreenses near me...maybe I'll try one from there to see how it comes out. I got some REALLY good ones of Edge (since he stands still a bit more than that vivacious lead singer we love so much) that don't look grainy anywhere else but in the prints.

:mad:

For some reason I have been clenching my teeth together :mad:
my jaw is sore........why am I doing this? I must have something supressed deep down.....:shrug:

Schmeg said:
:hmm: There are like 2846 Walgreenses near me...maybe I'll try one from there to see how it comes out. I got some REALLY good ones of Edge (since he stands still a bit more than that vivacious lead singer we love so much) that don't look grainy anywhere else but in the prints.

I wish I had thought to set one of the scenes on my camera in Sports mode

Schmeg said:

On Snapfish you can now opt to pick up your pics at Walgreens. I tried that and they were ready to pick up in an hour.

shari schultz said:
For some reason I have been clenching my teeth together :mad:
my jaw is sore........why am I doing this? I must have something supressed deep down.....:shrug:
I was doing this all day at work yesterday, and ended up giving myself a lovely headache on the day I forgot my Excedrin. :mad:

Kariann said:

On Snapfish you can now opt to pick up your pics at Walgreens. I tried that and they were ready to pick up in an hour.
Oh for real??? BEST NEWS EVER!!!!!!! :hyper:

Kariann said:

I love that! It is indeed instant gratification:yes:

Back
Top Bottom