Wide Awake In Randoooooooooom!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Kariann said:

I think there are some external ones...which I would have to get that are between 100 and 200. I also mentioned to him about a portable hard drive too which I think were about the same price...saw one on sale at Staples not long ago so I might see if they will get me both.

that would be cool. I don't think my Mr MacPhisto has too much longer to live if I don't clean out the hard drive and start over. It's very slow and it hates aol and most copying projects. It took me forever to convince it that it was ok to copy the MN/WI pictures. :sad: I see Dell and Gateways on sale really cheap all the time. I think maybe if I'm good and work my 2nd job past the holiday season that I could get a computer. My parents new computer even came with a free flat screen. The only thing we did not get on their computer is a dvd burner :mad: I'm just concerned about my iTunes account. I did not understand the Apple website info. They said that you can activate your account on 5 computers but I tried to do that on this computer a few months ago and it said that my account was empty. :mad:

arw9797 said:

that would be cool. I don't think my Mr MacPhisto has too much longer to live if I don't clean out the hard drive and start over. It's very slow and it hates aol and most copying projects. It took me forever to convince it that it was ok to copy the MN/WI pictures. :sad: I see Dell and Gateways on sale really cheap all the time. I think maybe if I'm good and work my 2nd job past the holiday season that I could get a computer. My parents new computer even came with a free flat screen. The only thing we did not get on their computer is a dvd burner :mad: I'm just concerned about my iTunes account. I did not understand the Apple website info. They said that you can activate your account on 5 computers but I tried to do that on this computer a few months ago and it said that my account was empty. :mad:

I've been thinking about getting both for awhile. I might see if they will do like they did with the computer and let me get them early since I have to pretty much go get what I want. If so I think I would get the hard drive first and then the burner.

Kariann said:

I've been thinking about getting both for awhile. I might see if they will do like they did with the computer and let me get them early since I have to pretty much go get what I want. If so I think I would get the hard drive first and then the burner.

well let me know when you get your burner. I think The Schmeg is ready for a break!

:der: the dishwasher, washer, and dryer are all running upstairs. My mom is standing at the top of the steps yelling for my dad. He's in the bathroom yelling "what." I can tell he's in there because the "what" has a slight echo. She keeps yelling "Shel" as he's yelling "what." Plus, she's yelling at the top of the steps. I think she thinks he's downstairs. He's not. He's in the bathroom in their bedroom. I can tell from where his "what" is coming from that he has to be in that bathroom and not the other bathroom up there. But she can't hear his "what" because of all of the noise from the dishwasher, washer, and dryer. :coocoo: I just yelled up at her that maybe she could go and find him instead of yelling "Shel" at the the top of her lungs.

My parents are weirdo's. Plus, I'm sure my dad heard the first 2 or 3 "Shel's" but chose to ignore her.

I need to go home. Hurry up dryer!!!!!!! :scream:

:crazy: I might have to go to the airport at 11 tonight to pick up Eep and let her spend the night with me....long story. I'm not sure I even understand it myself. :huh:

arw9797 said:
:crazy: I might have to go to the airport at 11 tonight to pick up Eep and let her spend the night with me....long story. I'm not sure I even understand it myself. :huh:
:eyebrow:

arw9797 said:

well let me know when you get your burner. I think The Schmeg is ready for a break!
The Schmeg is just very particular about the people for whom she chains herself to the computer for entire afternoons, that's all. She firmly believes there are a very few people who deserve it. :kiss: :angel:

Kariann said:

Those better include ARW and me of course!
You guys are about 50% of the people on my list. :yes: The other 50% might actually include myself, now that I think about it. :laugh:

Schmeg said:

The Schmeg is just very particular about the people for whom she chains herself to the computer for entire afternoons, that's all. She firmly believes there are a very few people who deserve it. :kiss: :angel:

Are you referring to yourself in the third person now??!! :laugh: George is getting upset! :laugh: (Seinfeld reference if you are not familiar with it)

Blue Room said:

Are you referring to yourself in the third person now??!! :laugh: George is getting upset! :laugh: (Seinfeld reference if you are not familiar with it)
:lol: I got it!

I only refer to myself in the third person when I am The Schmeg instead of just Schmeg...the The does funny things to me.

Kariann said:

It should include yourself!

*shameless plug* Boston journal entry done.
I KNEW you were working on that! :hyper: I can't wait to read it!

Kariann said:

You did? :eyebrow:

It's not real exciting to be honest.
When it was just me in here for a few minutes I figured. :yes:

I don't have the attention span for all that typing these days, ot I'd actually write one, too. :crazy:

Back
Top Bottom