Wide Awake In Randoooooooooom! - Page 7 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 10-09-2005, 12:15 AM   #91
arw
Blue Crack Addict
 
arw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: walking around 10,000 lakes
Posts: 27,320
Local Time: 09:20 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by zoney!



I know, it's sad. My dad has always bought my mom and sister flowers on their birthdays. He has to buy me happy birthday balloons instead.
__________________

__________________
arw is offline  
Old 10-09-2005, 12:15 AM   #92
ONE
love, blood, life
 
zoney!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: six metro locations
Posts: 11,292
Local Time: 08:20 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by arw9797


yeah I was thinking it was down in that area. I know where the water tower is on Snelling. So it must be on the other side of Ford Pkwy?

Yup...away from the state fair down snelling.

I have lived all around there.
__________________

__________________
zoney! is offline  
Old 10-09-2005, 12:16 AM   #93
ONE
love, blood, life
 
zoney!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: six metro locations
Posts: 11,292
Local Time: 08:20 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by arw9797



I know, it's sad. My dad has always bought my mom and sister flowers on their birthdays. He has to buy me happy birthday balloons instead.
THAT sucks. Sorry.

And hopefully you realize I am not rubbing it in or anything...

OK....we have neglected Schmeg and kariann
__________________
zoney! is offline  
Old 10-09-2005, 12:17 AM   #94
arw
Blue Crack Addict
 
arw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: walking around 10,000 lakes
Posts: 27,320
Local Time: 09:20 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by zoney!



Yup...away from the state fair down snelling.

I have lived all around there.
One day I'm going to live there. My friend works in the heart of downtown St Paul and she said she's too afraid to explore the city on her own so she never leaves her office. If I worked in downtown St Paul I would be all over the place every day. She works close to the river. We went to the Irish Fair on Harriet Island in August and she said that was the first time she had been out that way Zoney, next time you're in town we should go to the Liffey for a pint
__________________
arw is offline  
Old 10-09-2005, 12:19 AM   #95
arw
Blue Crack Addict
 
arw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: walking around 10,000 lakes
Posts: 27,320
Local Time: 09:20 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by zoney!




And hopefully you realize I am not rubbing it in or anything...

No, I understand the use of the smilies. I've been here for almost 3 years so I hope at this point I'm considered "old school." If you posted an smilie at me, I would not take offense or report it to a mod
__________________
arw is offline  
Old 10-09-2005, 12:21 AM   #96
Blue Crack Addict
 
Schmeg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: ATL
Posts: 17,688
Local Time: 10:20 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by arw9797



No, I understand the use of the smilies. I've been here for almost 3 years so I hope at this point I'm considered "old school." If you posted an smilie at me, I would not take offense or report it to a mod
I would since I am feeling neglected.
__________________
Schmeg is offline  
Old 10-09-2005, 12:21 AM   #97
ONE
love, blood, life
 
zoney!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: six metro locations
Posts: 11,292
Local Time: 08:20 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by arw9797


One day I'm going to live there. My friend works in the heart of downtown St Paul and she said she's too afraid to explore the city on her own so she never leaves her office. If I worked in downtown St Paul I would be all over the place every day. She works close to the river. We went to the Irish Fair on Harriet Island in August and she said that was the first time she had been out that way Zoney, next time you're in town we should go to the Liffey for a pint
I used to work downtown St. Paul in the Union Depot building. I had a great little cube that had a window that looked out over 94 and 52, the railroad and the Mississippi.

I am not a huge Liffey fan. I prefer the downtown MPLS Irish places...or the Half Time Rec. I am spent A LOT of time at the Rec. (odd segue) Most of my family is buried down the street from the Rec.
__________________
zoney! is offline  
Old 10-09-2005, 12:23 AM   #98
ONE
love, blood, life
 
zoney!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: six metro locations
Posts: 11,292
Local Time: 08:20 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Schmeg

I would since I am feeling neglected.
ARW needs a roomie!

You should move to Minnesota and then we could take the ballroom dancing classes!
__________________
zoney! is offline  
Old 10-09-2005, 12:24 AM   #99
arw
Blue Crack Addict
 
arw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: walking around 10,000 lakes
Posts: 27,320
Local Time: 09:20 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by zoney!


I used to work downtown St. Paul in the Union Depot building. I had a great little cube that had a window that looked out over 94 and 52, the railroad and the Mississippi.

I am not a huge Liffey fan. I prefer the downtown MPLS Irish places...or the Half Time Rec. I am spent A LOT of time at the Rec. (odd segue) Most of my family is buried down the street from the Rec.

That would be my dream view!

and I LOVE the Liffey It's everything I thought an Irish pub would look like and now that I've been to Ireland I can say that it does remind me of an Irish pub. I don't care for the food too much but I really like the atmosphere...plus the Guinness is sooo good there.
__________________
arw is offline  
Old 10-09-2005, 12:24 AM   #100
Blue Crack Addict
 
Schmeg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: ATL
Posts: 17,688
Local Time: 10:20 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by zoney!


ARW needs a roomie!

You should move to Minnesota and then we could take the ballroom dancing classes!
I thought you lived in a swamp in Pennsylvania!

I don't know if I could deal with the subzero temperatures and the lack of ocean out there. You should all move to RI!
__________________
Schmeg is offline  
Old 10-09-2005, 12:25 AM   #101
arw
Blue Crack Addict
 
arw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: walking around 10,000 lakes
Posts: 27,320
Local Time: 09:20 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by zoney!


ARW needs a roomie!

You should move to Minnesota and then we could take the ballroom dancing classes!

ballroom dancing? I don't get it
__________________
arw is offline  
Old 10-09-2005, 12:26 AM   #102
arw
Blue Crack Addict
 
arw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: walking around 10,000 lakes
Posts: 27,320
Local Time: 09:20 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Schmeg

I thought you lived in a swamp in Pennsylvania!

I don't know if I could deal with the subzero temperatures and the lack of ocean out there. You should all move to RI!

I keep telling you that with 10,000 lakes you won't miss the ocean! It only goes below zero in January for a few weeks. You'd barely notice it!
__________________
arw is offline  
Old 10-09-2005, 12:29 AM   #103
ONE
love, blood, life
 
zoney!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: six metro locations
Posts: 11,292
Local Time: 08:20 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Schmeg

I thought you lived in a swamp in Pennsylvania!

I don't know if I could deal with the subzero temperatures and the lack of ocean out there. You should all move to RI!
I do live in swampy Pennsylvania. But I wrk for an airline! One that is headquartered in Minnesota.

And I do have to say...that is the ONE thing that I would love to have in Minnesota...ocean. Again...I work for an airline. Oceans can be flown too.

Subzero temps....to be honest with you, you night not believe me on this, but BECAUSE you ahve the ocean, the un-subzero temps in New England FEEL COLDER than the sub-zero temps in Minnesota (where it is more of a DRY cold).
__________________
zoney! is offline  
Old 10-09-2005, 12:29 AM   #104
arw
Blue Crack Addict
 
arw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: walking around 10,000 lakes
Posts: 27,320
Local Time: 09:20 PM
this working girl is tired. I need to go I'll probably take a nap and be back soon
__________________
arw is offline  
Old 10-09-2005, 12:31 AM   #105
ONE
love, blood, life
 
zoney!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: six metro locations
Posts: 11,292
Local Time: 08:20 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by arw9797



ballroom dancing? I don't get it
Schmeg, kariann, blue room and I are taking classes.

Oddly, kariann and schmeg were going to partner up, leaving blue Room and I to dance.
__________________

__________________
zoney! is offline  
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:20 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com