Wide Awake In Randoooooooooom!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Kariann said:

Give me a sec and you will see.
:hyper:

Edit: That smilie just really cracked me up just now. I think the 20 hours of sleep I've gotten over the last 6 nights have finally gotten to me. :laugh:

She hasn't been to bed in a week
She'll be dead soon, then she'll sleep

booface.gif

as opposed to:

replacement_boo2.jpg

We used to have juvenile delinquents that would sit in the middle of the street and smoke and not get out of the way when cars were coming. :happy: Those were the days. Too bad some of them moved to Florida!

Oh my...I think that was Derek. It sounded like it was on his balcony. I heard the word fuck at least 10 times from both parties involved and then I heard "go be with someone else but we're done..." :laugh: if it was Derek, the girlfriend hasn't even lived with him for 2 months! He's such a jackass I was really surprised he had a girlfriend!

arw9797 said:
Fight! Fight! Outside of my building. Sounds like a domestic....I can't wait to move :love: People around here are CRAZY :mad:

I dont miss my old apartment at all. The girl that lived over me was about 5' 1" 110 lbs and walked like she was Frankenstein!! It was like the ceiling was coming down! :laugh: I could never figure that out.

Schmeg said:
We used to have juvenile delinquents that would sit in the middle of the street and smoke and not get out of the way when cars were coming. :happy: Those were the days. Too bad some of them moved to Florida!

We had not even pre-teen children next door that my mom witnessed simulating sex in the kiddie pool one day...I think that was the worst. He was also the boy that made lewd comments to me from his bedroom window. :barf:

arw9797 said:

I don't remember the bottom picture. I LOVE the Boo Berry ghost :love: :kiss:

look at your box at home...it is even MORE updated.

I like the old guy....he blends in well with the blue crack

arw9797 said:

I don't remember the bottom picture. I LOVE the Boo Berry ghost :love: :kiss:
I remember the bottom one because when I was little it stared at me from every BooBerry/Count Chocula TV commercial...it gazed at me in the cereal aisle...but I was not allowed to have sugary cereal because it would "rot my teeth." :grumpy:

/Fuzzy Memories by Schmeg Handy

Schmeg said:

I remember the bottom one because when I was little it stared at me from every BooBerry/Count Chocula TV commercial...it gazed at me in the cereal aisle...but I was not allowed to have sugary cereal because it would "rot my teeth." :grumpy:

/Fuzzy Memories by Schmeg Handy

we never had sugary cereal either but all of a sudden when I was in high school my mom would just buy anything that was on sale. So then it became ok to have sugary cereal but none of us wanted it! It was too sweet! :yuck: But everyone once in a while growing up she would let us pick out one. Boo Berry and Frankenberry were regulars back in the day and not a Halloween special. I remember my brother and I always wanted one of those or Count Chocula. Boo Berry hasn't been a regular cereal for years but I always look for it each Halloween and buy a few boxes. That's all the sugary cereal I allow myself for the year :D

Ok I'm going to Target tomorrow....how many boxes of Boo Berry do I need to pick up?!?! :laugh:

Actually...before I do that, check out your local Target. It's always at Target on an end cap by the registers each year :reject: If you can't find it then I will send them! :D

Jim could have all the sugary cereal he wanted...it was because of him we started getting Froot Loops and Fruity Pebbles and stuff. :grumpy: Until he learned how to whine, I couldn't even have Frosted Flakes!

zoney! said:
new box:

wpe227.jpg

old school:

200px-Boo-marvel.jpg

ok I remember the old box!!!!! The Mall of America had some cereal figures like the one on the newer box when they had that Cereral World thing on the 3rd floor by the food court where the golfing used to be. I was so tempted to buy the Boo Berry dude. I wish I would have because the Cereal World place closed and so did the store :sad:

Back
Top Bottom