Wide Awake In Randoooooooooom! - Page 16 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 10-09-2005, 09:53 PM   #226
ONE
love, blood, life
 
Kariann's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Searching for world peace an end to hunger and jeans that make my butt look extraordinary!
Posts: 12,551
Local Time: 03:01 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Schmeg

As soon as I get a bunch from the last few U2 Fantasy Camps I'll be doing that, too.

I think I've decided Crapfish is better than CVS when it comes to digital prints after the grainy ones I got back today.
You got bad pics from CVS again today?
__________________

__________________
Kariann is offline  
Old 10-09-2005, 09:54 PM   #227
Blue Crack Addict
 
Schmeg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: ATL
Posts: 17,688
Local Time: 04:01 PM
Note to self: don't use Interference smilies in e-mails to non-Interferencers.

I just started to type : hyper : in and e-mail and realized it would just look dumb.
__________________

__________________
Schmeg is offline  
Old 10-09-2005, 09:57 PM   #228
ONE
love, blood, life
 
Kariann's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Searching for world peace an end to hunger and jeans that make my butt look extraordinary!
Posts: 12,551
Local Time: 03:01 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Schmeg
Note to self: don't use Interference smilies in e-mails to non-Interferencers.

I just started to type : hyper : in and e-mail and realized it would just look dumb.
Someone I know of?
__________________
Kariann is offline  
Old 10-09-2005, 09:59 PM   #229
Blue Crack Addict
 
Schmeg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: ATL
Posts: 17,688
Local Time: 04:01 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Kariann


You got bad pics from CVS again today?
They're not bad, they're just not great. There are a few I know wouldn't come out on Crapfish, and a few I know would come out a lot better.

I did save $10 with my Extra Care Card, though.
__________________
Schmeg is offline  
Old 10-09-2005, 10:00 PM   #230
ONE
love, blood, life
 
Kariann's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Searching for world peace an end to hunger and jeans that make my butt look extraordinary!
Posts: 12,551
Local Time: 03:01 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Schmeg

They're not bad, they're just not great. There are a few I know wouldn't come out on Crapfish, and a few I know would come out a lot better.

I did save $10 with my Extra Care Card, though.
That's good. I got the last set at Walgreen's and they weren't bad at all and a little cheaper than Cord.
__________________
Kariann is offline  
Old 10-09-2005, 10:05 PM   #231
ONE
love, blood, life
 
shari schultz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Sconnie
Posts: 11,102
Local Time: 03:01 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Schmeg

As soon as I get a bunch from the last few U2 Fantasy Camps I'll be doing that, too.

I think I've decided Crapfish is better than CVS when it comes to digital prints after the grainy ones I got back today.
I have had luck with Walgreen's
__________________
shari schultz is offline  
Old 10-09-2005, 10:06 PM   #232
Blue Crack Addict
 
Schmeg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: ATL
Posts: 17,688
Local Time: 04:01 PM
There are like 2846 Walgreenses near me...maybe I'll try one from there to see how it comes out. I got some REALLY good ones of Edge (since he stands still a bit more than that vivacious lead singer we love so much) that don't look grainy anywhere else but in the prints.

__________________
Schmeg is offline  
Old 10-09-2005, 10:08 PM   #233
ONE
love, blood, life
 
shari schultz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Sconnie
Posts: 11,102
Local Time: 03:01 PM
For some reason I have been clenching my teeth together
my jaw is sore........why am I doing this? I must have something supressed deep down.....
__________________
shari schultz is offline  
Old 10-09-2005, 10:10 PM   #234
ONE
love, blood, life
 
shari schultz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Sconnie
Posts: 11,102
Local Time: 03:01 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Schmeg
There are like 2846 Walgreenses near me...maybe I'll try one from there to see how it comes out. I got some REALLY good ones of Edge (since he stands still a bit more than that vivacious lead singer we love so much) that don't look grainy anywhere else but in the prints.

I wish I had thought to set one of the scenes on my camera in Sports mode
__________________
shari schultz is offline  
Old 10-09-2005, 10:14 PM   #235
ONE
love, blood, life
 
Kariann's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Searching for world peace an end to hunger and jeans that make my butt look extraordinary!
Posts: 12,551
Local Time: 03:01 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Schmeg
There are like 2846 Walgreenses near me...maybe I'll try one from there to see how it comes out. I got some REALLY good ones of Edge (since he stands still a bit more than that vivacious lead singer we love so much) that don't look grainy anywhere else but in the prints.

On Snapfish you can now opt to pick up your pics at Walgreens. I tried that and they were ready to pick up in an hour.
__________________
Kariann is offline  
Old 10-09-2005, 10:15 PM   #236
Blue Crack Addict
 
Schmeg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: ATL
Posts: 17,688
Local Time: 04:01 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by shari schultz
For some reason I have been clenching my teeth together
my jaw is sore........why am I doing this? I must have something supressed deep down.....
I was doing this all day at work yesterday, and ended up giving myself a lovely headache on the day I forgot my Excedrin.
__________________
Schmeg is offline  
Old 10-09-2005, 10:17 PM   #237
Blue Crack Addict
 
Schmeg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: ATL
Posts: 17,688
Local Time: 04:01 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Kariann


On Snapfish you can now opt to pick up your pics at Walgreens. I tried that and they were ready to pick up in an hour.
Oh for real??? BEST NEWS EVER!!!!!!!
__________________
Schmeg is offline  
Old 10-09-2005, 10:24 PM   #238
ONE
love, blood, life
 
shari schultz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Sconnie
Posts: 11,102
Local Time: 03:01 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Kariann


On Snapfish you can now opt to pick up your pics at Walgreens. I tried that and they were ready to pick up in an hour.
I love that! It is indeed instant gratification
__________________
shari schultz is offline  
Old 10-09-2005, 10:24 PM   #239
ONE
love, blood, life
 
Kariann's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Searching for world peace an end to hunger and jeans that make my butt look extraordinary!
Posts: 12,551
Local Time: 03:01 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Schmeg

Oh for real??? BEST NEWS EVER!!!!!!!
\



That's why I decided to try them out! I'm still going to get the enlargements with the borders to have Adam and Edge sign at Cord though. *adds that to list of things to do tomorrow/Tues*
__________________
Kariann is offline  
Old 10-09-2005, 10:25 PM   #240
ONE
love, blood, life
 
Kariann's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Searching for world peace an end to hunger and jeans that make my butt look extraordinary!
Posts: 12,551
Local Time: 03:01 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by shari schultz
For some reason I have been clenching my teeth together
my jaw is sore........why am I doing this? I must have something supressed deep down.....
I was doing this in my sleep when I was really really stressed at work.
__________________

__________________
Kariann is offline  
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:01 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com