Wide Awake In Randoooooooooom!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I was going to watch tv while falling asleep last night but the power decided to go out. :happy: It went out while I was washing my face and I got soap in my eyes when I stupidly looked up to confirm that the power was out. :der:

I set my phone as an alarm clock but I still managed to oversleep and was an hour late for my skating lesson, and when my phone rang I had no idea what time it was...

Coach: Are you on your way?
Meg: Yeah, I'll be there at 8:15.
Coach: Darling, it's 8:53.
Meg: :eek:

fah said:
I have woken up with a rather large headache...it may be a migraine :(
:hug: fah

I have to leave for work soon. :sigh: I've enjoyed my lazy rainy afternoon. I should probably get ready and pack a snack. :|

ARW will be happy to know I burned a few dvd's today, WITHOUT EVEN THROWING A TANTRUM.

It's true. :yes:

fah said:
I have woken up with a rather large headache...it may be a migraine :(

hello migraine twin:wave: Woke up with one that felt like this
headache.gif
-you too? It has now switched sides..........

kariann, your mom still in the hospital? Keep us updated, please.
:hug:

shari schultz said:

kariann, your mom still in the hospital? Keep us updated, please.

:yes:

They are keeping her again tonight to do a couple of tests in the morning. My dad was really tired so I brought him home. My mom is on a few miles away and I miss her more tonight than I ever have when I've been miles away from home.

Kariann said:

They are keeping her again tonight to do a couple of tests in the morning. My dad was really tired so I brought him home. My mom is on a few miles away and I miss her more tonight than I ever have when I've been miles away from home.

can you go back and see her tonight? I'm sure visiting hours are until about 8 so you could probaby pop in for a quick visit. I'm sure she wouldn't mind either.

apparently my sister is an expert on Southern CA and just told me that the town I mentioned that is located in the southern area of the state is not considered So Cal and I shouldn't call it that. She's been to CA all of 2 times in her entire life. I've been in the area 4 times in the last year alone, not to mention all of the other times I've been out there. I think I might just know where the place is located a little more than she does. :mad: :madspit: I'm not in the mood for her right now! :mad:

time for dinner, finally! I've been here for a half hour and I've already been screamed at once. I can't wait to leave. :mad: I should have brought a load of laundry. :|

*whimpers*
why do I go to Ticketmaster? Just pulled up section 101 AND 113
113 was row 3, seats 2, 3 for the Philly concert *must win lottery tonight*

shari schultz said:

hello migraine twin:wave: Woke up with one that felt like this
headache.gif
-you too? It has now switched sides..........

I woke up with my right eye doing the 'wavy line' thing...I hate when that happens.

I took some of that tylenol for migraines and it appears to have worked :up:

Normally I go months without having a migraine but this will be my third one in two weeks :|

Kariann said:

Take care and yes I'm sure she would love to see you :yes: If you go - take her something to eat. Hospital food is traditionally tasteless and bland. Just make sure that it won't interfere with any tests she might have to take.

shari schultz said:
*whimpers*
why do I go to Ticketmaster? Just pulled up section 101 AND 113
113 was row 3, seats 2, 3 for the Philly concert *must win lottery tonight*

:banghead:

The lotto for here is $20 million tonight. Did I buy a ticket :no:

And...lottery winnings in Canada are tax free

~wishes shari luck~

arw9797 said:

can you go back and see her tonight? I'm sure visiting hours are until about 8 so you could probaby pop in for a quick visit. I'm sure she wouldn't mind either.

I could have but she would have killed me for leaving my dad here alone. She was freaking out today more about him appearing tired than about her being in the hospital. She said she was going to try to get some rest which she really hadnt had much since yesterday morning. They moved her twice after we left at 2 and then our family doctor showed up at 7am and then she had a test and everytime she tried to sleep they came in to take her vitals and all that. If I were there she wouldn't rest and try to stay awake to talk to me.

I think I need to get something to eat....I fed my dad but not me. He's already in bed so maybe I will watch a movie or something.

fah said:

:banghead:

The lotto for here is $20 million tonight. Did I buy a ticket :no:

And...lottery winnings in Canada are tax free

~wishes shari luck~

lottery winnings in Canada are tax FREE?!? Niiiiice.
I will take all the luck I can get my hands on....:lol:

kariann, remember to take care of you! Go EAT! Your not in Milwaukee anymore and there is ample food available for you. Go, go, shoo...................

Amazon has recommended the following things to me:

Bono: In the Name of Love
Adam-12 - Season One?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!???????? :lmao:
U2: The Best of Propaganda -- 20 Years of The Official U2 Magazine
Living Paddy Casey

How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb (Collector's Edition)
How to Dismantle an Atomic Bomb
Sampler - 10 Products for $10.00
Live Aid (4 Disc Set)

Adam-12? WTF? :lmao: Their is no U2 connection there whatsoever........unless I missed Adam in a few episodes...........odd recommendation:hmm::eyebrow:

Back
Top Bottom