Wide Awake In Randoooooooooom!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
anyone buying the All Because of You single in Europe that came out yesterday? I don't care about the videos but I do want to hear the A Man And A Woman acoustic version that is on one of the discs :love:

Schmeg said:
I think I've called you Amander. :reject:

yes, you have! :laugh: At least you include the A at the beginning of my name. My cousin and Cheryl both call me Manda. :mad: That drives me crazy!!!!!!!! Most of my family calls me Mandy (which I equally love :rolleyes: :| ) but Manda? :der:

arw9797 said:
anyone buying the All Because of You single in Europe that came out yesterday? I don't care about the videos but I do want to hear the A Man And A Woman acoustic version that is on one of the discs :love:
I can actually forward an e-mail to you with those songs. It's good to beg in Music on the Internet threads sometimes!

Schmeg said:

I can actually forward an e-mail to you with those songs. It's good to beg in Music on the Internet threads sometimes!
Done. Check your e-mail, Amander! :D

Schmeg said:

That's what the rumor is...they just took out the rhythm section. :shrug:

yeah...it's the same. I've listened to this song so much that I can tell by where his voice cracks. Damn. I was really looking forward to a different version of the song since it doesn't look like it'll ever get played live.

I'm listening to the real version now. :drool: Much better.

I could learn to love the acoustic in certain moods...but the bass makes the song.

They even left in the little synthesized noises in the back and just took out the rhythm section!!

:scream: I need to empty my dishwasher. Then I should go to bed but I probably won't.

We are having mexican for lunch tomorrow from one of my favorite local places. It's so good. Everyone was so excited today at work about it. I've been begging my coworkers on the "fun" committee to let me order from there. They've always said no. :| But now I'm in charge of the food part of the fun committee so they have no choice :D Those same people that said no are the same ones that are looking forward to it :der: I can't wait! I want to eat now :drool:

:lol: I'm so dumb...I was wondering why my Party Shuffle kept playing different versions of the same song but I have it going through my Library from the A Man and a Woman thing. Talk about :der:!

arw9797 said:
I still haven't emptied my dishwasher :|

Just leave it in the washer and when you need a clean plate, its like your cupboard! :laugh: Dirty dishes go in the sink. When the sink is full, transfer to the washer. :shrug: OR start using plastic forks and paper plates. :laugh: My first three years of living on my own, I went the plastic utensils and paper plate route.

Blue Room said:

Just leave it in the washer and when you need a clean plate, its like your cupboard! :laugh: Dirty dishes go in the sink. When the sink is full, transfer to the washer. :shrug: OR start using plastic forks and paper plates. :laugh: My first three years of living on my own, I went the plastic utensils and paper plate route.

It's emptied now! Well it's somewhat full again but the clean stuff is put away. My sink was full so I had to empty so I could empty the sink :huh:

and with that.......ARW is going to bed :yawn:

:wave:

Schmeg said:
I've been writing a journal entry for a solid hour now. :der:

Nice pics and nice entry. :up: I see I got a mention. :wink: :laugh:

I deleted my recent entry, I guess I got over it. At least for the most part.

Blue Room said:

Nice pics and nice entry. :up: I see I got a mention. :wink: :laugh:

I deleted my recent entry, I guess I got over it. At least for the most part.
I never delete entries, even though I can't view them all anymore.

I think all the Randoomers I met got a shout-out! :D

Schmeg said:

I never delete entries, even though I can't view them all anymore.

I think all the Randoomers I met got a shout-out! :D

:sigh: Oh well, at least I didnt get skipped I guess..........

I deleted mine because it was primarily a downer to vent, and its not like me really. Once I was over it there was no need for it to be there. :shrug:

Blue Room said:

:sigh: Oh well, at least I didnt get skipped I guess..........

I deleted mine because it was primarily a downer to vent, and its not like me really. Once I was over it there was no need for it to be there. :shrug:
The "awkward" meeting is all part of the story. When I publish my best-selling memoirs, do you want to be known by Blue Room or your actual name?

I had a few downers I'm probably glad I'll never see again.

What bugs me about the inability to view all the entries is that they all still exist, since I started bookmarking them a year ago, but they're just all buried. :mad:

Back
Top Bottom