Wide Awake In Randoooooooooom!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanksgiving is over and I'm exhausted but dinner was great :up:

Leftovers include:
turkey
stuffing
gravy
cranberry sauce
sweet potatoes
1/2 pumpkin pie
1/2 large pavlova

I am going to sleep in tomorrow :)

I got out of mapping class early, enjoyed my 10-minute drive home (would've been shorter but the traffic in that area is horrific), and took a three-hour nap. :drool: I was so out my mom didn't even wake me up for dinner.

I could go back to bed and sleep some more right now...but I think I'll wait til 11.

Schmeg said:
I got out of mapping class early, enjoyed my 10-minute drive home (would've been shorter but the traffic in that area is horrific), and took a three-hour nap. :drool: I was so out my mom didn't even wake me up for dinner.

I could go back to bed and sleep some more right now...but I think I'll wait til 11.

I feel the same way. I ran a couple of errands after work...one being going to the post office to stand in a really long line to mail packages....:wink: and came home to nap until after 5pm and I really could go to bed and go to sleep for the night right now. I feel so drained.

By they way did you know that apparently you can mail big truck tires in the mail? A lady rolled them up to the counter with a mailing label on them and they hoisted them up on the scale and voila they were on their way somewhere!

Kariann said:

I feel the same way. I ran a couple of errands after work...one being going to the post office to stand in a really long line to mail packages....:wink: and came home to nap until after 5pm and I really could go to bed and go to sleep for the night right now. I feel so drained.

By they way did you know that apparently you can mail big truck tires in the mail? A lady rolled them up to the counter with a mailing label on them and they hoisted them up on the scale and voila they were on their way somewhere!
:lmao: Just like that? Not wrapped up or anything? That's great!

:dancing: post office :dancing:

It was one of those lovely naps complete with an interesting dream and every now and then I'd wake up and think, "Should I get up? Naaaah!" and I'd curl back up with my 8 pillows and doze off again. :drool: Naps like those don't happen every day!

I just found Stuck in a Moment from Boston 2 in a separate mp3 from The First Time. :drool: Just happened to click and download the right one!

I hate it when I send pm's by accident before I'm done writing them. :grumpy:

My brother and his girlfiend got some fish, two betas named Rufus and Caboose who live on Jim's desk now. :laugh: They are right now having an elaborate phone conversation about the care and feeding of the fish and how Jim was concerned about how they're eating.

arw...from the setlist thread (which I'm just scrolling through and NOT READING):

edgefuture.gif

One of my coworkers became a dad last night for the first time. He's been saying the whole time they are naming the kid Connor if it's a boy. They have a common last name so they wanted something a little different but not too different. So Connor was born late last night, about 6 weeks early. But he's not Connor. He's Carter. :| :yuck: I thought Connor was so cute. :(

arw9797 said:
One of my coworkers became a dad last night for the first time. He's been saying the whole time they are naming the kid Connor if it's a boy. They have a common last name so they wanted something a little different but not too different. So Connor was born late last night, about 6 weeks early. But he's not Connor. He's Carter. :| :yuck: I thought Connor was so cute. :(
Carter makes me think of Noah Wylie's character on ER. :|

One of my cousins on the branch we cut off the family tree is Connor and that's not such a cute name with a harsh Boston accent. Caaah-naaah. :crack:

fah said:

You know what would be really great about this pic....

If you could see a randoomer or two in the sunglasses...that would be great :hyper:
:up: That would make it perfect!!!

Anybody with any Photoshop skillz? I got nothing. :(

Schmeg said:

Carter makes me think of Noah Wylie's character on ER. :|

One of my cousins on the branch we cut off the family tree is Connor and that's not such a cute name with a harsh Boston accent. Caaah-naaah. :crack:

:crazy:

My coworker is from Boston and she said something today with an a at the end of the word but of course she added an r. I thought of you! :D

I specifically told job #2 that I could only work one night next week and I would prefer it not to be Thursday since I leave on Friday. :| I knew last week I was scheduled for Thursday :mad: but tonight I stopped in to discuss my schedule for Thanksgiving weekend and I was asked, begged, to also work Monday night. :mad:

It's only extra $ in my bank account but I really wanted a light week next week since I'll have such a crazy weekend next weekend :drool:

arw9797 said:

:crazy:

My coworker is from Boston and she said something today with an a at the end of the word but of course she added an r. I thought of you! :D
Did she drive her caah to get a pizzer, Amander? :hyper:

:drool: Southern New England accents :drool:

Schmeg said:

Did she drive her caah to get a pizzer, Amander? :hyper:

:drool: Southern New England accents :drool:

She's never called me Amander....she actually asked what my next U2 shows were and then said her friend lives in NYC and just went to the 2 shows over the weekend. So it was a U2 conversation too :drool: But I can't remember the a/r word. :hmm:

I think I've called you Amander. :reject:

Rachel Ray was in the little magazine insert that comes in our city paper. She really is annoying. :|

Back
Top Bottom