Wide Awake In Randoooooooooom!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Re: purple sock warning!

Schmeg said:
I got a kick out of this one:

u2ibono04.jpg
Ahhhhh....that is why Schmegs purple Sharpie disappeared with Bono..........he must have had a sock bleach problem and needed a quick fix...........he colored the bleached spot in with purple:wink:

arw9797 said:
Burger King has a new sandwich called Meatnormous. Meat on top of meat on top of meat. I'm going to have nightmares now. What's worse is the King was rolling on a log in the river with a lumberjack. :|

i saw that. it was the most scary fucking thing i've seen in my life. hilarious, but scary as hell :yuck:

Schmeg said:
I was wondering if the shirt was a Kariann Kreaction! :hyper: That's cool that Adam saw it.

It so funny how when you're on the floor the band is watching you almost as much as you're watching them!

You need to share your luck with three friends in Detroit, #69!

I thought I PM'd you a pic of my work but I must not have.

:yes: you need to spread some luck!

Re: Re: purple sock warning!

shari schultz said:

Ahhhhh....that is why Schmegs purple Sharpie disappeared with Bono..........he must have had a sock bleach problem and needed a quick fix...........he colored the bleached spot in with purple:wink:
Or he got REALLY bored and colored his white socks purple. :giggle:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

We can exchange luck... I still have yet to actually meet any of the band! :hmm: :sexywink:
Sounds like a deal to me! :hyper:

:drool: Stuck in a Moment Acoustic...I FINALLY just put this on iTunes since it's not on The Complete U2. I forgot how much I love that song, acoustic or otherwise.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Let's internet handshake on it! :wink:

Gah, I still need to shower. I just finally got some food in me, first thing since lunch with pax, Doozer and sweetwolf at noon in New York. :yawn:

Reality is so going to suck tomorrow.
This is the closest to a handshake:

:wave:

How is the present tense these days, IAmBored?

IAB isn't as un an acronym to try to pronounce as IWB.

:| The uploader of Boston 2 put The First Time and Stuck in a Moment on the same track. Don't they know I have a playlist of songs that made me cry, and it was Stuck that got me that night??? :tsk:

IAmBored said:
eye-abbey?

i like eyewubee better.
It sounds more like Eye-Yab in my mind. I thought I was the only one who thought Eyewhubee. :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom