Wicked!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

foundu2

Babyface
Just curious...who has seen the musical Wicked? I saw it this past weekend and it was great! I loved the music, humor and the story was a warm fuzzy for sure. Anyone else?

From the official website....
Long before Dorothy dropped in, two other girls meet in the Land of Oz. One, born with emerald-green skin, is smart, fiery and misunderstood. The other is beautiful, ambitious and very popular. How these two unlikely friends end up as the Wicked Witch of the West and Glinda the Good Witch makes for the most spellbinding new musical in years.

I actually saw the show this month..July 9th. The show left me amazed it was GREAT!!! The story was really good the humor WAS great. The music had me singing for a while after I saw the show. I recommend it to anyone. It such a great show about friendships!

WildHoneyAlways - I saw it in Chicago too on the 23rd... were we there at the same time Ford Oriental Theatre

It really was a great show, I just got the soundtrack and I absolutely love it! prisz25 I agreee with you totally the humor was great! I laughed outloud sooooo many times! I want to see it again sooo bad!

foundu2 said:
WildHoneyAlways - I saw it in Chicago too on the 23rd... were we there at the same time Ford Oriental Theatre

It really was a great show, I just got the soundtrack and I absolutely love it! prisz25 I agreee with you totally the humor was great! I laughed outloud sooooo many times! I want to see it again sooo bad!

That's crazy!! I was really impressed with Ana Gasteyer. My sister and I are trying to get our friends together to see it again.

Wondering...Anyone seen it with the original cast in New York? I saw it with the second cast in New York. I would have like to see Idina Mendel's take on Elphaba though.

Back
Top Bottom