Why would you...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ABEL

An Angel In Devil's Shoes
even bother to answer the phone if the place you worked is closed?

Pizza Hut girl: "Thank you for calling Pizza Hut, I'm sorry we're closed" :der:

Me: "ok thank you bye" :huh:

:banghead:

so I called Dominoes instead...at least they were open at 10:00 p.m. on Saturday night. :shrug:

They have to answer the phone incase anyone is needs to reach any of the employees that are working in the store after closing (ie. family members, managers, ect.)

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Probably so you wouldn't have to listen to the ringing of the phone all night?

:shrug:

Uh this is not on the topic but I just wanted to ask "do you think there's a heaven where some screams have gone"? :yes:

I answered the phone at work once to somebody who was stood outside the shop..

Man: "I'm stood outside the shop. Are you still open?"

Me: "Well, if you come into the shop I expect you'll find we are open"

Man: "Have I got enough time to buy some videos?"

Me: "We close in 15 minutes, if you step into the shop now I'm sure you'll find the videos you want and pay for them too"

Man: "Would you keep the store open for me if I can't find the videos I'm after?"

Me: "Perhaps you should come INTO - THE - STORE instead of talking to me on the phone as it would answer all of your questions. I can see you from the desk here."

Man: "Oh yea"

:der: :der: :der: :eeklaugh:

Ah, we get all the best customers at Virgin Megastore.

Jo

u2elevatejo said:

Me: "We close in 15 minutes, if you step into the shop now I'm sure you'll find the videos you want and pay for them too"

Man: "Would you keep the store open for me if I can't find the videos I'm after?"

Me: "Perhaps you should come INTO - THE - STORE instead of talking to me on the phone as it would answer all of your questions. I can see you from the desk here."

Jo

:der: :lmao: :der:

Yes...

I got 25 bucks and a cracker.

Do you think it's enough?

;)

But what if I'm a mermaid in these jeans of his with her name still on it?

____
:eek: woah that sounds weird coming from a guy

u2elevatejo said:

Jo

Ahhhh..... the stupidity of some of the people in this world.... makes you have hope for the futre... doesn't it. :(

bono-vox said:
Maybe it was a recorded message? :der:

Goofy story on that subject...so I'm trying to phone National Rail Enquiries to find out what time train I can get home. And someone answers "hello, thank you for calling national rail...etc" and I reply "hi, I need to travel from [place] to [other place]" only it's a recorded message. So they put me on hold. And about a minute later, same thing happens - recorded message and I talk to it! By this time my friends are all pointing and giggling at me...so you can imagine that when I talk to the recorded message for a third time, they're just cracking up at my stupidity.

Oh, and I finally find out that I have to get up at 4:30am on Monday morning just to get back to college in time for lectures :: sulks ::

Diemen said:

But what if I'm a mermaid in these jeans of his with her name still on it?

Tori's doing a show in London in January and I can't go 'cause none of my friends have ANY taste in music!! :sad: I'm just complaining about this to anyone who'll listen right now.

Eugene is a crack whore

Yes...

I got 25 bucks and a cracker.

Do you think it's enough?

;)

Glad you got it. I am sure there were people who were thinking wtf it that gheto crack head smoking now or thought I was trying to derail the thread. MUWHAHAHAHA :macdevil: That is something Eugene would do.

Back
Top Bottom