Why why why why WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mad1

ONE love, blood, life
Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LO
WHY???????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

........Do men pee more than women in a day?
........When you're in a rush is there more traffic to hold you up and more red lights to stop you?
........When you are out walking about in town or anywhere, no matter how much space is around you, you always manage to walk towards and into the person coming opposite direction? (I tink we have secret magnetic 'pulling power' inside us!
biggrin.gif
)
.......When you dust your room, esp your BLACK TV and Stereo down........1 min later it all manages to look dusty again?
.......When you wash your car, within an hour it manages to look dirty again?
.......When you spend a full hour workin ur butt of with vacumming the car, removin as much as possible....(mines feckin black interior cheap cloth shit!
mad.gif
..), within 10 mins it manages to look filthy again?
.......When you work all week is the weather always good, and come the weekend when you have time of, its shite!?
.......When you wear black, deodorant marks still manage to show, or anything else for that matter!!!!!!!
mad.gif
.....?
.......When you try to have peace and quiet, someone in your family manages to scream for you to come down, or enter ur room without knocking (gawd I hate that!)?
.......Do you go to the shop, and are buyin one or two items, there always manages to be some cock-up with the till you are at, or the person in front pulls out their cheque-book?

These are my top ten Whys for now...........anyone out there got any, if any???

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

why do u clean all that stuff when u already know its gonna be all dusty after 5 mins anyway?

WHY?.....
1).. do they make people ride bikes in the road, when the sidewalk is right there, and safer, because the bikes only make the cars come to a snail's pace or swerve into the other lane to avoid them. Sorry, I am convinced a bike and a pedestrian on a sidewalk can avoid each other much easier and safer than a bike and a car. Dumb!
2).... do stores put cheap toilet paper on big heavy rolls that makes them tear off in little teeny bits when you try to unroll it?
3).... do most offices use 'that's just our policy' to get out of explaining why something really stupid happened?
4).... did teachers in school not let you go to the bathroom, saying, you should have gone at lunch, but you didn't have to go then, and there was no time between classes? (Especially if you're a girl)
5).... are animals so much nicer than humans?
6)....do resturaunt workers who screwed up your food think you're a bitch for asking to have it replaced, no matter how nicely you ask?
7)...does MTV suck so bad?
8)...would cops rather pick on people going a few miles over the speed limit than to chase down real criminals?
9)...does one last cold spell always have to come to kill the fruit blossoms before spring finally sets in?
10) I have many more, but they are too heavy and controversial, so I'll leave it here.

------------------
~"A little out of touch, little insane, just easier than dealin' with the pain!" ~Soul Asylum, "Runaway Train"

Originally posted by mad1:
WHY???????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

........Do men pee more than women in a day?
That's an easy one Maddie...we men get to touch ourselves while we pee, the more the better!
eek.gif

As for everything else, it seems if you avoid the color black(TV's, cars, clothes), your life will be much simpler.

------------------
The joker is the best card.

HEWSON!!!!!!!
eek.gif

please, keep ur daily lunchtime rituals to urself!!!!!!!!

biggrin.gif

Actually I challenge my big bro Sally to h'answer me, as hes funny;......

*waits in the trees!*

[This message has been edited by mad1 (edited 04-09-2002).]

Back
Top Bottom