Why men hang themselves

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cobl04

45:33
Interesting thing my English teacher told me the other day...

In Uni she had a lecturer who used to think of things about being about sex. And she was studying a play that involved two men waiting for a character named "Godo" or something who never came. The play was about them doing stupid things while they were waiting. (Anyone know of this play?) One of the things they did was hang themselves. Not because they wanted to commit suicide but so they could get an erection.

So apparently when men hang themselves they canget an erection. She went on to mention that Michael Hutchence died not because he wanted to commit suicide but because he wanted to get an erection and he went too far.

Anyone know this fact and/or story?

The play's called "Waiting for Godot", I can't remember who wrote it :hmm: .

That's one of the stories about Michael Hutchence's death, that he accidentally hung himself while masturbating, something along those lines.

If you shout... said:

Yes.

Best writer of the 20th century: Samuel Beckett.

Ditto on the worst thread ever. Pointless.

Also, "Waiting For Godot" was named the best play of the 20th Century. It's a shame not everyone knows the name of this play....

Perhaps the people that dont like this thread simply should not post in it.

are you kidding me? are we no longer allowed to be offended by things, either?

this thread is pure crap and it should be closed.

dredging up controversial topics such as this one in a forum for tv shows?

what is the point? it's disgusting and doesn't even belong here.

should i go into the sports forum and talk about my neighbor's theory that marilyn monroe might not have overdosed on phenobarbital and that maybe she choked on semen instead?

bonosgirl84 said:
should i go into the sports forum and talk about my neighbor's theory that marilyn monroe might not have overdosed on phenobarbital and that maybe she choked on semen instead?

Yes. :drool:

Suddenly that smilie takes on a new meaning.

Jesus Christ. Are YOU kidding ME? It may not be in the right forum but that's no excuse to shit all over the thread because you dont like it. I know the poster and he would not intentionally post a thread to upset people.

Of course, now the thread is ruined so thanks, I'll close it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom